2018 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am joking mate.

they should have a support email. they'll be able to view the bug and confirm it
sorry haha, i am actually on edge, especially as i have a cash league on too, and the fact that i actually chose holman to start

ive msg fb , twitter and support, argghh no response yet

sorry haha, i am actually on edge, especially as i have a cash league on too, and the fact that i actually chose holman to start

ive msg fb , twitter and support, argghh no response yet
Relax, they don't work weekends :)

They will be able to log into your account and view the problem

can anyone please help with this? i subbed holman on for banfield on friday and i got this, and now its still stuck! it even says i have 9 on the bench game day and 21 playing

View attachment 474679
So youre the reason Gawn missed that goal

Can I trade out more than 3 players from my team tonight? Or is it only 2 changes?

Thanks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on adding duel position to some players mid season like they do in Fantasy?

I'd be all for it!
Absolutely not.

Strategies on selections built on the rules and classifications at the start.
Changing mid stream gives a leg up to those who havent considered whether that flexibility in selecting a team is worth it.

A 600ml bottle of water and a ham and salad roll from a Fitzroy St bakery at 1am fixed me up last night but now I'm eyeing off the rest of the 1L bottle of Absolut and 9 500ml Heinekins left from the slab, done my trades, finished for the week really.

A 600ml bottle of water and a ham and salad roll from a Fitzroy St bakery at 1am fixed me up last night but now I'm eyeing off the rest of the 1L bottle of Absolut and 9 500ml Heinekins left from the slab, done my trades, finished for the week really.
You should save it all for SBS

I have always used Footy Alerts app to get the late changes but it did not work at all for round one. Maybe it's now kaput. It worked well and I liked the fact that my phone beeped when they arrived. Keeping in mind I'm not on twitter, can any of you learned kents give me any suggestions on what's a good way to still get the late changes that beeps at me? Carrier pigeons to an overseas destination might arrive somewhat late. Or is twitter the best/only way?

I have always used Footy Alerts app to get the late changes but it did not work at all for round one. Maybe it's now kaput. It worked well and I liked the fact that my phone beeped when they arrived. Keeping in mind I'm not on twitter, can any of you learned kents give me any suggestions on what's a good way to still get the late changes that beeps at me? Carrier pigeons to an overseas destination might arrive somewhat late. Or is twitter the best/only way?
Argas Tuft will give you a call he's that good.

You should save it all for SBS

giphy.gif

How did this work out in the end?
recieved an email, initally they put banfield on the field instead of holman, so i emailed again and they sorted it all out. my score is to what it should be, so credit to the boys who helped. My rank will update after round 2 so that i guess people wont be like hey why is my rank down by 1 hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back