Injury 2018 Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I never mentioned his mum mate. Sean told a good mate of mine (who is friends with the family) that Sam had a calf injury and wasn't far away from a return. That was 2 weeks ago.

And remembering I told you that Sam was making his debut in place of Selwood hours before it was announced.
That was obvious,just voicing what my perception has been in regards to keeping injuries in house in the past.

Does my head in the way clubs cover up injuries. We pay them money year in year out as members and still get fed sht. In what world does a tight hamstring equal two weeks out?
Valid question.

Encouraging news there about Henderson. Might see him back sooner than we thought.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
didnt get that impression...

"Hendo not seen on the track despite CS saying he had turned the corner. "

Go Catters

So it seems we have 3 multiple week additions to the

Cocky PCL injury- could be a longer time off than first thought - was mentioned as at least 6 weeks but no real info there.
Ablett - Hammy - at least 3 weeks you 'd think.
Guthrie - if Selwood could walk off and was 3 weeks last year, im totally guessing but Guthrie could be at least 4-6 weeks. If it achilles, goodbye 2018.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good news is between Cocky's calf, hammy and PCL in the knee, there is nothing left for him to hurt. :(:(:'(:'(:'(:oops:

Go Catters

Jon Ralph just said on Fox Footy that the club suspects Cockatoo’s injury is minor and he could potentially only miss a fortnight.
A minor PCL? Or is the PCL assumption just wrong?

A minor PCL? Or is the PCL assumption just wrong?

Ralph said minor PCL. I don’t know enough about to know if that’s a thing or not. But he stated the club is happy that the injury isn’t as severe as suspected.

Does my head in the way clubs cover up injuries. We pay them money year in year out as members and still get fed sht. In what world does a tight hamstring equal two weeks out?

A tight hamstring is typically classified as a 0.5 Grade in the physio world and is 2-3 weeks. It’s very standard, you can put your pitchfork back in the shed.

Ralph said minor PCL. I don’t know enough about to know if that’s a thing or not. But he stated the club is happy that the injury isn’t as severe as suspected.

PCLs aren’t so bad, I wouldn’t be surprised with a two week turnaround. Gaz’s hamstring looked like a Grade 2 to me, meaning he’ll probably miss six weeks.

Edit - some more PCL info.

0DEB0C06-C7CC-4192-A4A8-BDB509B77323.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2018 Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back