2018 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinks he's the next Jezza Cameron

emirite NSWCROW

#illfapwithyoucrow
gpraJ.gif

Can see Cripps going 110 average this year if he remains injury free.

The kid is an absolute gun and ball pig! Just injuries have ruined him so far.

First full pre season so all signs are that Crippa is in for huge one this year.....

First full pre season so all signs are that Crippa is in for huge one this year.....
3ornkcX0fFS4N8pOvu.gif

Ive had him since the get go but now find myself wavering. At the moment its between him and Pendlebury for a key midfield spot.

Cripps i see as someone who could go large with 150 sort of scores but Pendlebury i see as more reliable.

Tough call

Ive had him since the get go but now find myself wavering. At the moment its between him and Pendlebury for a key midfield spot.

Cripps i see as someone who could go large with 150 sort of scores but Pendlebury i see as more reliable.

Tough call

Pendlebury is tempting on history, but I'm not too sure where Buckley is planning on playing him this season. Need a look at his role in JLT I guess, if he's back in his usual role then surely he improves his average from last year?

:)

Arguably the Hawk who demands the most intrigue from supporters, Jaeger O’Meara has given fans cause to be very excited for the upcoming season.

The 23-year old was dominant in the recent intraclub match, gathering 33 disposals, seven marks, a game-high six clearances while also adding a goal to his day out.

The performance gave every indication that the 2013 Rising Star winner is back to his best, having now completed his most comprehensive pre-season since 2015.

Further to the delight of the Hawks faithful, O’Meara did all of this without any strapping to his knee.

“Jaeger's commitment to the program has been absolutely first class and he hasn’t missed a planned session," said Russell.

“Most importantly, he has had no symptoms in his knee at all."

“He’s in excellent shape leading into the session, and we’re really looking forward to seeing what he can do"

(don't look now but even with his dodgey knees he racked up 36 touches against the Adelaide midfield last year)
Hey ! .....that's not hard .....no plaudits in that :p

I have Mitchell & Dusty ......is it conceivable of going Danger to Cripps for the $$$$ ?

If Ablett was playing, i'd definitely consider ....but without Ablett, it would be a risk not worth taking

I have Mitchell & Dusty ......is it conceivable of going Danger to Cripps for the $$$$ ?

If Ablett was playing, i'd definitely consider ....but without Ablett, it would be a risk not worth taking
No, there is no replacing the perma captain! Cripps is my M5 atm though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back