2018 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Coniglio?

Great value @ 450k, will see how he goes in pre-season but he's in my team atm

Whitfield wasn't playing during his 105 season (best thus far) might impact a bit.
And Cogs didn't play last year so i wonder how that affects Kelly.

GWS again a top team but they share the points to much. Cogs could be one of those appears to be a super bargain but is just
a solid 450k option for 100ppg, i am undecided yet.

Whitfield wasn't playing during his 105 season (best thus far) might impact a bit.
And Cogs didn't play last year so i wonder how that affects Kelly.

GWS again a top team but they share the points to much. Cogs could be one of those appears to be a super bargain but is just
a solid 450k option for 100ppg, i am undecided yet.
Coniglio played rounds 7, 8, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23, where Kelly scored 108, 147, 106, 127, 132, 144 & 108 respectively... don’t think coniglio is gonna impact Kelly’s scoring

Matt Crouch seriously intrigues me.. will be a POD.

averaged 120 the last 15 games of the year, tonned up in every final.
Yeah he's a gun, ball magnet, reckon he'll go 110 again

Too many stud mids around though, so I just can't take him

GL

Current iteration has Martin, Mitchell, Oliver, Crouch, Fyfe, O'Meara. If Armitage comes through the preseason flying he might replace Jaeger. Less risk.

At this stage I have an extra 150k tied up in R3, Lycett. No guarantee that he will get the R2 gig at WCE ahead of Vardy, so will wait and see. If no Lycett I think that Dusty becomes Danger as I like all the young piglets.

Where's the Pendles love :eek::eek:
tumblr_n9ux8xJEEy1toywr4o1_500.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Coniglio?

Great value @ 450k, will see how he goes in pre-season but he's in my team atm

Shades of Liberatore imo. Might be serviceable but not sure he’ll return to his best just yet. You’re looking for a keeper at that price - will he average 105+?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shades of Liberatore imo. Might be serviceable but not sure he’ll return to his best just yet. You’re looking for a keeper at that price - will he average 105+?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah agree with this. He does seem to represent a lot of value, just wondering towards the end of the year would I be happy with him as my F8. I'm already struggling on which players to leave out.

Atm keen on Danger, Dusty, Titchell, Fyfe, Beams, Bont (that's 6 already). Then I want Kelly, and a heap of other potentials like Jelwood, JPK, Pendles, Neale, Oliver Zerrett, Cripps, Treloar, Sloane haha there are so many more I havn't even mentioned.

Coniglio is capable of joining those players just not sure if I want to take that risk. Currently have enough risks in my team with Gawn, Beams, Bennell & no ruck cover haha. My other worry for Coniglio is that he hasn't played a full season yet.

In saying that he has been in and out of my team a lot, the prise is tempting yet awkward haha.

Yeah agree with this. He does seem to represent a lot of value, just wondering towards the end of the year would I be happy with him as my F8. I'm already struggling on which players to leave out.

Atm keen on Danger, Dusty, Titchell, Fyfe, Beams, Bont (that's 6 already). Then I want Kelly, and a heap of other potentials like Jelwood, JPK, Pendles, Neale, Oliver Zerrett, Cripps, Treloar, Sloane haha there are so many more I havn't even mentioned.

Coniglio is capable of joining those players just not sure if I want to take that risk. Currently have enough risks in my team with Gawn, Beams, Bennell & no ruck cover haha. My other worry for Coniglio is that he hasn't played a full season yet.

In saying that he has been in and out of my team a lot, the prise is tempting yet awkward haha.

Be wary of Beams, just had shoulder surgery. Won't start contact training til around Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back