Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do St.Kilda not have access to footballs at the club? Why are their skills always so horrid?
They do several good things and then just completely miss a target and get killed on the turnover.

If their defenders try and help attack their opponent ends up free when a team mate completely stuffs it up.

Plus their goal kicking is atrocious.

That's not an issue. If the ump sees or hears it he calls touched, if not, he doesn't.

You cant have a situation that allows for umpire bias though. #GoalReviewGeelong

Even in this game, Melbourne player marks over the line. Goal umpire too scared to review it. Melbourne kicks a goal that should have been a behind.

There was a moment in the third when a Freo players was clearly taken high in front of the Tiger army and yet they went completely feral at the umpire.

That’s what we’ll be dealing with when we play them in the Grand Final again.

I know everyone feels they will get the run of the umpires but i'm not so sure - the fairytale has already happened. I'm might be wrong but should we get there and we have both McGovern and Smith in, we will be totally different side. Plus we won't have the Lever factor as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cant have a situation that allows for umpire bias though. #GoalReviewGeelong

Even in this game, Melbourne player marks over the line. Goal umpire too scared to review it. Melbourne kicks a goal that should have been a behind.

That was a disgrace. That was over by a foot.

Right now Port are sitting 11th

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The "only team to be the only team that are undefeated after 3 rounds we're top of the ladder!!!" celebration seems like a long time ago now.

Closer to the bottom of the ladder at the moment than they are the top.

Oh well, there's always China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back