Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 2: Tom Doedee, Rising Star Nominee & Port's New Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are Melbourne wearing clown colors? Why is that their away outfit

Can’t believe the AFL approved this as their clash strip, absolutely terrible to watch their games on TV in the last two weeks vs Essendon and now St. Kilda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I actually think Freo have been the better team today, they just don't have the polish yet to capitalise. Richmond aren't playing that well, they just have a seriously cushy draw to start the season and the teams they're playing aren't good enough to punish their mistakes.
Only kicking 4 goals in a 77 point loss, having conceded 35 scoring shots to 13, suggests your analysis of who was the better team might be just a little off.

Tigers are looking good, but I wish the commentators would acknowledge they have lost to the only team from last years top 8 they have played. Hard to get a good read on them until they play some more teams that are up and about

And that all 6 of their wins have been at the MCG. Actually 6 of their first 7 games have been at the MCG, dream fixture again for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez Richmond supporters are a bunch of insufferable entitled flogs. Their team played like ass in that quarter, giving away a bunch of obvious frees, and they carry on like that?

There was a moment in the third when a Freo players was clearly taken high in front of the Tiger army and yet they went completely feral at the umpire.

That’s what we’ll be dealing with when we play them in the Grand Final again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back