Rumour 2018 Off Season Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone hearing whispers on richmond's sam lloyd? good depth player. not substitute for dalhaus, but will come at half the price. good move in and spend the extra surplus 200k $$$ on bont extension which will cost north of 7 figures. (michaelewisMONEYBALLtheory)
good clubman too not to be sneezed at.

anyone hearing whispers on richmond's sam lloyd? good depth player. not substitute for dalhaus, but will come at half the price. good move in and spend the extra surplus 200k $$$ on bont extension which will cost north of 7 figures. (michaelewisMONEYBALLtheory)
Yep it's been discussed a lot. Recently someone said it's a done deal. Have you also heard it or are you just going by the thread on the DTFA board?

Too much chatter from reliable sources for there not to be some truth to this rumour Blackcat. It may not be a done deal but it seems pretty certain we are very keen on him.

And good to see you on here by the way Blackcat. Always have enjoyed your work - during the Essendope saga a particular highlight.

I've heard whispers for months we're into him , from more than one source (one a player manager, another an AFL club board member).

I didn't know anything about him before the rumours started but he seems a Dickson type forward who should come cheap.

He’s better than Honeychurch so yes please.

I've heard whispers for months we're into him , from more than one source (one a player manager, another an AFL club board member). didn't know anything about him before the rumours started but he seems a Dickson type forward who should come cheap.

Heared on the tele He,is going to Sydney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the names I expected to be hearing almost as out of favour as Tom Campbell, plus like Redpath he is contracted.
I doubt we get rid of Roberts if Adams indeed goes home. We need kpd coverage

Just trying to avoid paying out the final year of his contract, same for Roberts. (EFA)

If Adams wants to go, Roberts is a required player 100%.

Unless we plan on taking a ready made KPD like Sam “Colons” Collins, but I’d imagine there will be a few clubs interested in giving him a spot back on an AFL list

If Adams wants to go, Roberts is a required player 100%.

Unless we plan on taking a ready made KPD like Sam “Colons” Collins, but I’d imagine there will be a few clubs interested in giving him a spot back on an AFL list
Getting a cleaner Colons in, interesting theory. Roberts and Young to a greater extent both left me mystified as to their exposure this
year, our trading and recruiting left us very unbalanced this year and even wrecked the VFL season.

Too much chatter from reliable sources for there not to be some truth to this rumour Blackcat. It may not be a done deal but it seems pretty certain we are very keen on him.

And good to see you on here by the way Blackcat. Always have enjoyed your work - during the Essendope saga a particular highlight.
blackcat is a legend. Has a theory that Richmond are doping which intrigues me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back