2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerLESS if not named RD 1: $100k remaining.
Plan to get Danger in is Selwood -> Danger when his price drops a bit.

View attachment 469652

DangerYES: $37k remaining.
If a late out, Danger -> Selwood.

View attachment 469654

Not changing until RD 1 teams. I mean it this time lol.

I like. Could consider reinforcing your defence with an extra premo and go one less 200k rook in mids plus scrape cash by downgrading a midfield super premo to a 450k premo.

Gee, you get some inconsiderate bastards at work.
You set aside some time to focus on core tasks like reshaping the forward line, and all these jokers care about is insignificant crap like 'budget submissions' and 'governance items'.
All 'me, me, me' with some of these clowns, it's as if they were oblivious to the Danger Dilemma and the Lycett or Forget quandary.
****knuckles, the lot of them.

Not really keen on Cox but it gives me ruck backup especially now I'm convinced Cameron won't get many games.

Can anyone suggest an alternative combo to Caddy and Merrett I could consider that costs less than $1,040,600.

View attachment 469673

Cameron has to get some games him and Sinclair are their only fit rucks and with Reid's injury history i can't see him surviving a whole year as 2nd ruck.

Cameron has to get some games him and Sinclair are their only fit rucks and with Reid's injury history i can't see him surviving a whole year as 2nd ruck.

Originally I thought he'd get games too but someone (might have been Toxic) suggested Aliir as a viable 2nd ruck. Since then heard this suggested by a few others too.

Check end of the year run + JLT role/scores :)
You mean these "Super" impressive stats ?
upload_2018-3-14_20-7-22.png
upload_2018-3-14_20-8-39.png
At 27 years old ......are we seriously thinking this is a breakout season ? .....not being cynical, just asking realistically .......seems a lot of weight is being applied to JLT scores (trial game) ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current Team

$204.6K remaining (Danger fund)

Thoughts?

b45b476bffc181d5b0755f3eab71e102.jpg
d9b1ae93dc1ad13d5ab47ca03b2bffb5.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking of doin this...
Can't start Danger with an injury cloud.
I know it's Danger and we could trade him to anyone, but want to focus on healthy guns running around in my team. Even if named round 1...could be a late out just to **** with us.
Not how you want to start a season.

Cogs the likely stone used to get him after he gets up and runnin.
May take a while, but thats the plan.
You'd think he may get eased in and could drop a tad in price..hope so!

Or he could go bang a **** everything up and I'm done for the year.
It'll be a last second call if he's named rnd1.
Agree with this. The other side of the coin is that cogs starts averaging 105-110, you can’t really trade him then... I’m thinking of starting both Libba and cogs and trade whichever is underperforming more.

Defenders: Laird, Hibberd, Simpson, Lloyd, McDonald, Coffield
Doedee, Murphy

Mids: Martin, Mitchell, J Kelly, Merrett, Coniglio, Dow, LDU, Brodie
T Kelly, Barry, Holman

Rucks: Gawn, Lycett
Amartey

Forwards: Henry, Greene, Smith, Stephenson, Venebles, Fritsch
Ahern, Ryan

100k left over to swap Mitchell to Danger.
I would get another premo in forward line and put rookie sam murray down back

Don’t mind it. It’s quite different to other teams which could be a good thing.. or bad

I like the Daniher pick although I’m not a fan of Tuohy this year.

My teams officially locked after I’ve turned it upside down due to the Danger injury. Pending the teams of course.

I’ll swing Sicily back eventually when I get a better read on who the top forwards will be. Lycett the obvious weakness but I’m hoping he can scrape an 80 avg until I trade him out.

176k in kitty to get Danger back in.

View attachment 469666
View attachment 469667
Nice team, I wanted to get Lycett for the price, but I dont trust he'll play every week, or score more than 50, once Nic Nat comes back.Savage is a good POD and OMeara could average 100 if he stays fit.

In regards to using a mid-pricer to bring in Danger, people act like it's going to be easy at about Round 6 to cull someone you paid 400K for, and is averaging 100+ to bring in a seemingly under-performing Dangerfield (assuming he's had a poor game to bring his price down).
Never mind the fact you're also likely going to have to drop a rookie who's performed well enough to make $150-200k in a short time.

You do realise that your team will likely be knee deep in injuries, under-performing premos and rookies, and that 400k player who is averaging 100 is holding it all together.

I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Originally I thought he'd get games too but someone (might have been Toxic) suggested Aliir as a viable 2nd ruck. Since then heard this suggested by a few others too.
Is he being discussed as a serious 2nd Ruck option? .....or just on BF ?

The 2 campaigners from St Kilda have upped his stocks:moustache:...hmm I don't remember these posters name.:think:
Where is Bob ? .....was that a year's suspension ? .....who'd he kill ?

You mean these "Super" impressive stats ?
View attachment 469711
View attachment 469712
At 27 years old ......are we seriously thinking this is a breakout season ? .....not being cynical, just asking realistically .......seems a lot of weight is being applied to JLT scores (trial game) ??
4 Tones before the last four games you quoted. Why did you only put the last 4, inc 3 finals games as your sample?
upload_2018-3-14_21-49-33.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back