2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Danger-less, say he returns Rd 3, What are people's strategy for bringing Danger back in?

You guys leaving a spare $100k aside to do a semi-side ways trade early?
Taking a risk with both JOM and Armitage in my midfield and spending extra $$$ fwd as I don't like the rookies..
Should one (or both) flop as I expect then down grade to a surprise rookie and hopefully make 150K for the Dangerfield trade.

I think the first half, we were kinda lax and the Crows were quite dominant. It was good to see Hinkley read the situation and let us play with freedom the 2nd half. God knows what would have happened if the Crows beat us at Alberton!

DBJ i feel is more a lockdown defender, he will have the odd 80-100 game, but mainly 60s-70s. Bonner is the one you want, but even then, I am not picking him.

Ryder would be the only PA player you would start with as Gray, Rocky, Wingard, Pittard all have a few question marks over roles/scoring etc.
Speaking of Rocky TBA, what are your thoughts on him and his role. Was in my team all preseason but having second thoughts now. High ceiling but injury prone. Thanks

Speaking of Rocky TBA, what are your thoughts on him and his role. Was in my team all preseason but having second thoughts now. High ceiling but injury prone. Thanks
I think it is a risk picking him over the likes of Cripps/Parker/Whitfield since he hasnt played a competitive match yet. He will play predominately midfield as Gray and Wingard trained with forwards all summer

Potentially settled.
upload_2018-3-19_14-23-37.png

Keefe can swing with Sicily if forwards looking light one week.
Still not sold on Cripps but if he underperforms he will be first to get the cut for Danger. Wanted Hibberd over Gov but $6k short and can't find where to find the cash.

Potentially settled.
View attachment 471748

Keefe can swing with Sicily if forwards looking light one week.
Still not sold on Cripps but if he underperforms he will be first to get the cut for Danger. Wanted Hibberd over Gov but $6k short and can't find where to find the cash.
Drop Keefe to Garlett who should get a run, and that should get ya 6k for Hibbo.
While the DPP is handy with Sicily/Keefe, not a must have IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where am i struggling?
Not many teams have Mcdonald but still think he ends year as top 5 back. I'm really keen on Dunkley.

I'm not sold on Coffield yet or Giles-Langdon or Ryan as forward subs.

View attachment 471767
Dunkley a speculative pick. No problem with taking a risk there. But that aside, you have five premium priced rookies. Too many IMO. Langdon and Ryan are the best of the rookie forward options IMO, along with Fritsch.

Dunkley a speculative pick. No problem with taking a risk there. But that aside, you have five premium priced rookies. Too many IMO. Langdon and Ryan are the best of the rookie forward options IMO, along with Fritsch.

Yeah, I'm open to changing rookies, just need to see the sides before i lock players in.

The thing with the premium priced rookies is they have job security, LDU, Brayshaw and Brodie should play every week. Not sure some of the other rookies do.

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 2.04.51 pm.png
Hey guys, just wanted some thoughts on my 4 day out team. Fairly unsure about Scicily and Cogs too, could upgrade either to premos with the cash in back

View attachment 471786
Hey guys, just wanted some thoughts on my 4 day out team. Fairly unsure about Scicily and Cogs too, could upgrade either to premos with the cash in back
Cogs and Sicily both popular picks this year. Nothing wrong with either of them. Pretty solid team. If you wanted to splash the extra cash I would upgrade Naugton to Brayshaw (melb).

Jom to coffield. Get in before the inevitable breakdown
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back