2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfectly well structured and selected team, except one player that I’m unsure of. Why Lambert?
I think he's transitioning into one of Richmonds front line Mids. Tackles and kicks goals. I expect him to be at the majority of center bounces. Finished the year off hard as well.

I appreciate the praise. Thank you

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am so freaked out by rookie JS I am flirting with starting Mason Cox at F5 (means downgrading Danger to Kelly permanently and ditching Bont so I can afford Dow)

UpAuCoS.png

Wonder how that bloke who took today off and also tomorrow to finalise his team is going
Haha i have over 6 weeks holidays built up mate and i was meant to work tomorow night for the first game so i thought ill take it off, then when filling out the leave form i thought i may as well take 2 days off. But to answer your question my team is still a sh1t show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have I made any major mistakes here? Am I missing obvious rookies? $96k in the bank if I need it? Appreciate the input. I am not trying to win anything, just beat my mates, so point of difference not that important.
upload_2018-3-21_23-9-53.png

I wonder how many beers will take to drive everyone insane when hothead Sicily increases our blood pressure :D, prepare for the roller coaster within qtr by qtr

We all know this isnt my final team..

im just posting so I stop shuffling it for maybe the next ten minutes..

khaARIP.png
Will be interesting who'll get picked for the Crows ....Greenwood or CEY ? ......CEY the better PS form, but Crows love Greenwood? .....can't see both being named

I wonder how many beers will take to drive everyone insane when hothead Sicily increases our blood pressure :D, prepare for the roller coaster within qtr by qtr
Well, we have owned Shaw ....so i think we're used to it

What do you think UDL / LDU is going to average?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't be surprised if he's the best rookie this year

Will actually get a full time mid role, whereas most of the other rookies will spend a heap of time forward

Reckon he can go 70-80, thus why I'm taking him

Wouldn't be surprised if he's the best rookie this year

Will actually get a full time mid role, whereas most of the other rookies will spend a heap of time forward

Reckon he can go 70-80, thus why I'm taking him

Stop! You'll make me try and squeeze him in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back