Status
Not open for further replies.
I
WANT
MY
OLD
CARLTON
BACK
I just want to feel finals football again. Feel like a good footy team that is capable of challenging. We honestly gave so many good players away for peanuts. We need players with speed but constantly play tall slow players. I really just want to enjoy watching football again. It feels like my passion is just fading, it makes me sad.

with respect - are you 8?

Just for those that don't realise, the suggestion is that the poster must not have seen some of our terrible performances a few years back, not that the poster is childish.

**** rotator cuffs. They're shit.

I just did mine in Thailand
. Three months on and it's still not right. They just take forever to heal.

Thank god it wasnt torn right though. Be closer to 12 months in that case.
We don't want to hear about your toiletry habits, thank you!

**** rotator cuffs. They're shit.

I just did mine in Thailand. Three months on and it's still not right. They just take forever to heal.

Thank god it wasnt torn right though. Be closer to 12 months in that case.
Mine have been pinging on and off for the last twelve months, too. Haven't injured them doing anything other than sleeping; it's irritating as hell.

We should be pleading for a PP, we are shite and should be using the media to push the afl to make it happen

It was staggering that after a respected journalist like Jake Niall, whose the chief football writer at the more respected footy paper, writes a page advocating for us getting a priority pick and we shoot it down o_O

Just for those that don't realise, the suggestion is that the poster must not have seen some of our terrible performances a few years back, not that the poster is childish.
finally, my own sub-editor!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games like that emphasise that the club wont be taking Lukosius with pick 1 .
Totally smashed in the midfield for run and uncontested possessions , 24 marks inside 50 for Brisbane is incredible again emphasises the lack of run and accountability up the field .
Midfield issues need to be addressed in the off season with the best available draft assets we have .

with respect - are you 8?
It's not 2002 anymore. We don't have salary cap penalties freshly lingering. We don't have a lack of high end draft picks.

We have multiple top 20 draft picks and we still cannot compete with second last on the ladder. 18v17 and we were blown away.

*EDIT - WAS MEANT TO QUOTE REPLY TO ODN*

Cripps with 10 tackles, getting into the game when he can't influence it is a tick
Charlie kicking three whilst being double and triple teamed is a tick
Marchy great first half. Tick

Doc back next year, I'm not too worried about Weits.

That there is our spine going forward. Most supporters from other clubs agree we have some serious talent to build around there.

If we are going to get smashed then let's stop playing stop gaps and play more youth.
And if we are going to get smashed by Brisbane then don't pretend we are too proud to ask for a Priority Pick.

U wanna hear pathetic .... I actually thought we would win today .... no way we are tanking, winning culture, all that BS .... we have hit rock ... ******* ... bottom.

I am just so inconsolable right now

Mod edit: STOP evading the swear filter.
pretty unrealistic expectations not helping you

I remember when Sheedy first got hold of GWS, they copped their floggings early but they had a ‘Just you wait’ attitude, they knew how good they were, Sheedy kept belting that arrogance into them.

Our lot, granted there’s a heap missing, onfield offer no presence.

Just sayin’

totaly agree sheedy the dinosaur installed an edge straight up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back