Autopsy 2018 Rd 16 Bolton's Battered Blues Belted By Brisbane *Play Nice*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sat here at the Plough Inn Southbank feeling pretty gutted. My melon is Sunburnt because we don’t really do winter here.
But **** me if you lot had to go to war I wouldn’t want to be in trench with most of you.
I know it hurts but the piss moaning and complaining like it’s from a point of knowledge. As if any of us actually know how far away our climb up the ladder is.
I’m sticking fat, love this club.
Ps. Already had to have conversations with 3 Smartarse Lions supporters.
Wear the colours or GAGF!
Rant over.

I never take much from getting done at the Gabba. Always expect it and not surprised if it's a belting.

The team is a mishmash of young, old, skilled and second stringers doing their best.

Changes every week, half fit players and just a general lack of cohesion.

This team was never going to be anything except bottom 4 .

We just had two competitive weeks and got found out today.

Looks at the list management, that's the key as to why we are shitful ATM . The only question should be is , will it turn around.

It probably will but I reckon we've got A couple of concerns with some of the kids .
Rubbish. ‘Injuries, cohesion’. Spare me. If we think that was a bunch of players doing their best then we may as well give it up. Something stinks down at the club and I’m not sure what it is. But to bring this little effort to countless games this year is unacceptable.

My concern is Bolton atm. Fagan and Beveridge seem to get plenty more out of his players. We dish up ultra defensive, boring, non-developmental tripe and win ONE ****ing game all year and he goes to the presser and talks about age profile, synergy, cohesion and rebuilds - yes bolts but explain why most of your players aren’t trying. It’s starting to piss me off.

what would you like him to say, ffs?
Some ownership over this shambles would be nice. Can't defend a massive loss to the second-worst team in the competition.

It looked ok previous years. I’ve been pretty optimistic and forgiving this year and today was the only game I thought “What are you even trying to do¿” But Plowman, Simpson, Doc and Byrne (whilst not as good as the rest but brings fantastic aggression), all out, on top of rushing Marchy back into the side, makes me think the blame can’t fall on the tactic on its own.

We are going to break Charlie playing him like we have played Casboult for years. Sitting the ball on his head while he is double or triple teamed or kicking to the defenders advantage. He is going to get hurt or suspended.

Where are our spare forwards while the defenders are all over our only key forward? No crumbers and no spread from any contest is the biggest concern.

Like the Freo game, the guy with the ball deep in our defence looks up to see 17 team mates either standing still or jogging to a spot already covered by the opposition.

Turnovers still killing us.

Once again there are some shining lights that give glimpses of what they are capable of. Some good passages of play amongst the fumbles and poor execution of skills.

The end to this season is looking more and more appealing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you're suggesting he looks for excuses?
I'm suggesting he points out what is evident to all who watched the game, rather than pretend like this is all part of the "process": we are not good enough, and he, amongst the playing list, needs to be better.

I looked at Collingwood’s list early this season and thought gee they’re in big trouble , no youngsters coming through,their best players are over the hill,too many crappy recycled players and here they are with heaps of injuries and sitting second. Why is that? Why can they show spirit,effort and heart? What’s wrong with us? Coaching , lack of care and effort or is it leadership? I think it’s bits of all of the above.

Rubbish. ‘Injuries, cohesion’. Spare me. If we think that was a bunch of players doing their best then we may as well give it up. Something stinks down at the club and I’m not sure what it is. But to bring this little effort to countless games this year is unacceptable.

My concern is Bolton atm. Fagan and Beveridge seem to get plenty more out of his players. We dish up ultra defensive, boring, non-developmental tripe and win ONE ******* game all year and he goes to the presser and talks about age profile, synergy, cohesion and rebuilds - yes bolts but explain why most of your players aren’t trying. It’s starting to piss me off.
what would you like him to say, ffs?
be frank and start directing something back to players. If he can’t tirn them around maybe he ain’t the coaching messiah we want him to be

I'm suggesting he points out what is evident to all who watched the game, rather than pretend like this is all part of the "process": we are not good enough, and he, amongst the playing list, needs to be better.
so what is he not doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back