2018 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Setterfield as a premium rookie to LDU. Was marginal best 22 but Williams injury has cemented his JS. Will be in the mix with Lids and Whifield as a Williams replacement.

A big watch on Lovell in the preseason and for Rd1.

Defensive rookies are a bit unknown. Doedee will get a game, not sure of many others.

I prefer Setterfield as a premium rookie to LDU. Was marginal best 22 but Williams injury has cemented his JS. Will be in the mix with Lids and Whifield as a Williams replacement.

Defensive rookies are a bit unknown. Doedee will get a game, not sure of many others.

Pick both.

LDU and Setterfield will both be stud rookies.

Murray/Gardner/Mirra/Goddard/
Here2tellyouwhy Cumming

5 outta 5 you splendid Delicious basterd

Full set of Newmans for you bruvs, CONGRATS!!!

185107.jpg
185107.jpg
185107.jpg
185107.jpg
185107.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lipinski will be good. Plays like a medium forward role at the dogs but will be strong enough to play inside mid too which he did in the TAC.
Wouldn't bet on the other two just yet.

Brody Mihocek only 2% ownership?

102k and mature age key defender who played really well at PMFC last year.

Who are the other KPDs at Collingwood?

Yeah he & Mirra could be smokies aswell as Holman from GC, if all 3 are named round 1, I’ll pull the trigger.

Surely Byrne is first in line to replace Docherty in the Carlton backline. Surely.
You’d imagine so. Don’t think O’Shea has the kicking skills to play the Doc role. More a third tall. Byrne/Williamson would be my bet.

Peter McCormack
Greg Phillips
Michael Gayfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back