List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.saints.com.au/news/2018-10-01/luke-power-biggy-impressive

Luke Power: Biggy 'impressive' - saints.com.au

181001-biggy.jpg

Ex-Lion Power likes what he sees in the Saints' Next Generation Academy product.

If Bigoa ‘Biggy’ Nyuon wasn’t already an exciting prospect for St Kilda, then his standout efforts in the Grand Final curtain-raiser should have Saints fans turning their heads.

Biggy was selected to play in the NAB AFL All-Stars 'Futures' clash on Saturday morning ahead of the decider, and the 195cm Sudanese-born talent grabbed his opportunity with both hands.

The 17-year-old moved well across the larger expanses of the ‘G, reeling in an equal game-high eight marks.

READ: No small feat for 'Biggy'

But his biggest impact was in front of goal, the young gun booting a game-high three goals straight, including a superb banana in front of the MCC.

Biggy’s influence was singled out by triple-premiership player and National Academy Head Coach Luke Power.

“Biggy was pretty impressive playing in a variety of positions,” he told saints.com.au.

“He has been playing a fair bit as a key defender at TAC Cup level, but we used him in the ruck on the weekend and he also spent some time forward.

READ: 'Biggy' named in curtain-raiser

“He looked really dangerous every time the ball came in – he’s still a bit slight and needs to build up his strength, but he clearly has a lot of talent and has really improved this season.”

Biggy is the younger brother of former Bombers rookie Gach Nyuon, and trains as part of the elite talent pool at the Saints’ Next Generation Academy.
Is there any video of this game CF?

Looked all through Foxfooty and they aren't replaying it all week.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree there, I really like him. Unfortunately he looks to be another we are currently the bridesmaid to. Our poor year could potentially cost us this off season.
But that's what I don't get Carlton won 2 games and looked like the biggest pile of dog droppings yet according to the media everyone wants to go there.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2018-10-01/luke-power-biggy-impressive

Luke Power: Biggy 'impressive' - saints.com.au

181001-biggy.jpg

Ex-Lion Power likes what he sees in the Saints' Next Generation Academy product.

If Bigoa ‘Biggy’ Nyuon wasn’t already an exciting prospect for St Kilda, then his standout efforts in the Grand Final curtain-raiser should have Saints fans turning their heads.

Biggy was selected to play in the NAB AFL All-Stars 'Futures' clash on Saturday morning ahead of the decider, and the 195cm Sudanese-born talent grabbed his opportunity with both hands.

The 17-year-old moved well across the larger expanses of the ‘G, reeling in an equal game-high eight marks.

READ: No small feat for 'Biggy'

But his biggest impact was in front of goal, the young gun booting a game-high three goals straight, including a superb banana in front of the MCC.

Biggy’s influence was singled out by triple-premiership player and National Academy Head Coach Luke Power.

“Biggy was pretty impressive playing in a variety of positions,” he told saints.com.au.

“He has been playing a fair bit as a key defender at TAC Cup level, but we used him in the ruck on the weekend and he also spent some time forward.

READ: 'Biggy' named in curtain-raiser

“He looked really dangerous every time the ball came in – he’s still a bit slight and needs to build up his strength, but he clearly has a lot of talent and has really improved this season.”

Biggy is the younger brother of former Bombers rookie Gach Nyuon, and trains as part of the elite talent pool at the Saints’ Next Generation Academy.
He better slow down then. At the rate he is going he will be worth a second rounder as NGA player and we wont have one having traded it for Hanners.

Gresham, Acres, Steele, Clark, Billings, Coffield. All players that have had relatively minimal exposure in the midfield due to a coach with an inability to trust young players.
Hopefully this changes with new senior and very confident assistants.
I think our midfield will improve significantly over next season if these players are developed correctly and given exposure.

Pretty sure you can tell if a player is a mid or not and Billings isn't. Coffield is in his first year and at the moment is more of a HBF. Clark is in his first year. The coach has issues but its about time you see the real problem with who plays in the middle and that's the recruiters. When you have Ross, Dunstan and Steele with little ability to play elsewhere then the coach is hamstrung but for some reason people with agendas refuse to see that. Just out of interest I think there was a table that showed we played the most players in the centre this year. Interesting.

I’ll take anyone that improves the list. Townsend improves the list marginally but he’s still ordinary as ****, which really shows where our list is at

See I even disagree with just getting anyone who improves the list especially if they have been in the system a fair while and you are a bottom side. We won 4 games this year with mostly the best we can have playing weekly. Obviously injury and suspension but even with close to our best 22 we struggled. If Townsend comes in he will only play when there are injuries most likely. If we are losing without him we still most likely lose with him so what is the point of improving the bottom end. We need to improve at least players 20 and better not 25 to 35. All that does is limit losses in a game, not win games. I understand a top side wanting depth outside the top 25. I cant understand a bottom side wanting that.

Lol we’re not sacking ours, don’t know where you’re getting your facts from but all I’ve heard from the club officially is that they support Richo 100%

re-read my post. if richo does not make finals next year he is gone. source: the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He kicked 6,5,2,1,2 in his 5 games last year.

In the final against Geelong, he had 3 disposals, 8 disposals in the Gf. Like I’ve said since, he had a purple patch last year, but his true form is pretty ordinary. He has to be played as a defensive forward or he won’t be played. His disposal is terrible. Goal kicking accuracy is good though

i actually see him as depth to membrey...

See I even disagree with just getting anyone who improves the list especially if they have been in the system a fair while and you are a bottom side. We won 4 games this year with mostly the best we can have playing weekly. Obviously injury and suspension but even with close to our best 22 we struggled. If Townsend comes in he will only play when there are injuries most likely. If we are losing without him we still most likely lose with him so what is the point of improving the bottom end. We need to improve at least players 20 and better not 25 to 35. All that does is limit losses in a game, not win games. I understand a top side wanting depth outside the top 25. I cant understand a bottom side wanting that.
A premiership player for Richmond can't get a starting gig in third last St.Kilda?
Who would be in front of him? Weller and Newnes?
Lol

A premiership player for Richmond can't get a starting gig in third last St.Kilda?
Who would be in front of him? Weller and Newnes?
Lol

Yes I would have them in front of him. Eddy and Mini played in our GF side. yes not a win but our side was bloody good. One was delisted with no interest and the other struggled at the bottom placed GC. Playing in a premiership side doesn't mean much at all for certain players. Just look at his record without those 5 or 6 games. Its pretty terrible.

Is there any video of this game CF?

Looked all through Foxfooty and they aren't replaying it all week.

I haven't seen any Joffa. This year the game was entirely made up of under agers though, so maybe it lost some standing and may have been considered not worth getting the cameras out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back