List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it takes you bring him across. Effect it will have on the playing group and club as a whole outweighs the money we would pay him.

Or we can pay 4-5 spuds instead. We need stars. This is an opportunity we have to take.

Otherwise enjoy another 4 win year.

See, this really doesn't make sense to me. Dylan Shiel and his bloated contract are the keys to avoiding a 4 win season? What an indictment on the club.

Could not agree more mate. Saw both tear games apart first hand. Im biased with Baz obviously and am desperate for him to come but talk is it will be King which we cannot complain about. Will be a star.

See my question above pls mate

surely you listen to Tom Browne and Damien B. Two of the most respected football journos out there!
I try not to listen to either of them.
Over the years how many of the ITK have said certain players are coming LOCK IT In and how have come ZERO.
Take everything on here with a grain of salt

He’ll be our best player in a couple of years, wages are going up not down. If he’s elite like I think he will big money will come like Dusty.

Yes it will but he will never be Dusty but if he is its no where near 2019. And Im pretty sure I know wages are going up. We have a 1.4 million dollar player on our list.

See, this really doesn't make sense to me. Dylan Shiel and his bloated contract are the keys to avoiding a 4 win season? What an indictment on the club.
Who said that?

If we continually shy away from big name players who demand big coin and we keep picking up GOP's we end up with a very average list.

How else do you propose we improve our list through draft & free agency.

I don't think you understand that we have to spend the money to reach the cap requirement.

Would you prefer we spend the money we offered Shiel on half a dozen average players.

Would be an indictment on the club to sit on our hands after a 4 win season. If you want star players you need to pay for them. We worked our TPP in such a way that we would have the luxury to offer these kinds of deals. And now you don't want us to? Seems odd.

A month ago it was Lukosius that was the best talent the draft had seen for years. Now it’s the King boys.

Sticking with team Bailey Smith please and thank you.

He’ll be our best player in a couple of years, wages are going up not down. If he’s elite like I think he will big money will come like Dusty.
And we are more of a chance to keep him if we are playing finals and a chance for a flag, so we need to improve list

Talking about player contracts I wonder what Geary would be on? I’d price him at about 150k a year but I’d be certain he’s on a lot more than that. The blokes stealing a living.
The old Richo & Geary combo

I was told by my source that his management have rejected our offer. His management didn’t tell the club who he picked so I don’t k ow where he goes but it won’t be to Moorabbin. It’ll likely come out after Friday night once the Giants bf is held

Thanks for coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunna be interesting how Carlton come up with the draft picks to satisfy GWS - maybe this year's 2nd and next year's 1st?

Either way I will be laughing my arse off once we take a big rise up the ladder next year with an easier draw and a fully fit firing team who finally decide to take the bit between the teeth

We were close in a few games this year against final teams with a decimated squad - all our youngsters soon won't be youngsters anymore and are now coming in with 4 or 5 seasons worth of experience - new assistant coaching set up will revitalise this area and we will also be more settled in at Moorabbin

Loving these articles bagging out the club and players - they should copy and tape to every players locker just for added inspiration

If it's true what's been said on SS about the presentation, just hand back the keys already

Obviously true because it makes so much sense. Do we really need to look for the worst in everything. The club can do that well enough without us believing some rubbish on a footy forum.

Could not agree more mate. Saw both tear games apart first hand. Im biased with Baz obviously and am desperate for him to come but talk is it will be King which we cannot complain about. Will be a star.
I reckon I could find a way to complain about having 6 key forwards and a shot midfield...

I’m
Reckon they have every single pretend ITK covered here and then some. Trusting a guy who came on here yesterday for the first time is rather strange.
damo pretty much stated that he makes bs up just to create a bit of drama off air on trade radio and he demonstrated that by stating we are in for Townsend before the club denied it.
Definitely not more knowledgeable than so called itk and hoe stay I’d rather trust an unproven itk than a proven hack in damo or browne

I’m

damo pretty much stated that he makes bs up just to create a bit of drama off air on trade radio and he demonstrated that by stating we are in for Townsend before the club denied it.
Definitely not more knowledgeable than so called itk and hoe stay I’d rather trust an unproven itk than a proven hack in damo or browne

ok

AS a the red headed lady once said PLEASE EXPLAIN

This has to be a load of shit, you owe me a beer for having to be knee deep in shit sifting through SS garbage ;)

Apparently at the presentation Lethlean offered Shiel a drink, "tea, water, anything you want Dylan, we've got it!"

Anyway Dylan asked for a coke, but they didn't have any and all the staff had gone off on break, so Lethlean ducks off to 7-11 to grab some but got lost and couldn't find his way back to Moorabbin for ages (left his phone in the meeting room).

Anyway they left Shiel with this intern who got all starstruck and awkwardly asked Dylan to sign his Saints membership 2017 hat. It was a really awkward moment but Dylan obliged, but then the intern says he'll get the papers for him to sign then as well, it was meant to be a joke but it bombed.

So by the time Lethlean got back Dylan had left! Rooey arrives just at that moment having been given the wrong starting time for the meeting!

Absolute shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back