List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about Shiel going to the club with the better coaches is bizarre.

They say you either win or you learn.

Well Richo has been learning plenty this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if by this point, with all the learning he's doing, he's actually smarter than Clarko.

So I'd say we're in the box seat.

Well Richo has been learning plenty this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if by this point, with all the learning he's doing, he's actually smarter than Clarko.

Richo learnt this year? Coulda fooled me.

I think we learnt that he can’t coach for shit & the ****wits at head office are too stubborn to act because they ****ed up giving him the unwarranted extension last year

The rebuild 2.0 is 100% on if we draft a key forward with our top 5 pick this year for me.

It means multiple top 5 picks coming up, it means a few players may ask for trades.

Turn Jack into a first rounder this year if this is the case.

It ain’t that simple for mine. We looked on the up in 2016-7 but have gone drastically backwards despite retaining the majority of the 22 from those years. Recruitment, development & coaching are the issues, it isn’t the list IMO. Get that stuff right & we’ll see improve. Hopefully we take a few steps forward from 2016-7 which will see us push for finals. Taking King at 4 apposed to a mid will have minimal impact over the next 2-3 years.

I think we learnt that he can’t coach for shit & the *******s at head office are too stubborn to act because they ****** up giving him the unwarranted extension last year
Preach it brother.

TESTIFY!

Richo so smart after this season he’s asked the players to refer to him as “4 time Premiership coach Alan Richardson”.

I think we learnt that he can’t coach for shit & the *******s at head office are too stubborn to act because they ****** up giving him the unwarranted extension last year
Jesus

Cough cough......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It ain’t that simple for mine. We looked on the up in 2016-7 but have gone drastically backwards despite retaining the majority of the 22 from those years. Recruitment, development & coaching are the issues, it isn’t the list IMO. Get that stuff right & we’ll see improve. Hopefully we take a few steps forward from 2016-7 which will see us push for finals. Taking King at 4 apposed to a mid will have minimal impact over the next 2-3 years.

No secret we have to have a 2-3 season “reset”. Think the talent base is definitely there. Improvement next year then push for finals in 2020.

Before this year started what did you think of Buckley?
Before the start of last years season what did you think of Hardwick as a coach?
Please be honest.
Very little because I follow the Saints, Buckley was very lucky to keep his job.
And neither of them have anything to do with Richo, have been following the Saints 40 + years Richo should not be coaching us next year imo, so far out of his depth its not funny.
Neeld Watson Richo

Sorry mate but this post is really confusing to say the least. Piss take?

Lot of things can happen before next season starts.

Yup. Even if we keep the Cho I reckon he’s been found out. No way does he retain as much responsibility as he has in the past. SL knows he’s extremely limited as a head coach so he either goes or stays with a lot of supervision. Same thing happened to Hardwick who the players love but he lacks tactical nouse. Unsure what Richo’s strengths are & how he can be effectively utilised though. I’ve noticed he has strong looking builder hands. Perhaps he’s good at giving the boys a rub down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back