List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are writing off Shiel for this year, and we still have pick 3, there are still of lot of players we should be in the running for.

Jack Martin.
Wingard, although I feel he has no intention of leaving Power, just driving his price up.
Will Setterfield.
Jack Scrimshaw.
Are any of the following gettable? Scully, Whitfield, from GWS, some talk of SPS from Carlton may be on the outer, and there must be others.

Leading the witness your honour.

Neither are first ruck quality. Hickey will fill in for the injured Natanui.

Pick 40 very reasonable but of course I hope the club extracts overs.
Toby Nankervis Pick 46 - Nathan Vardy Pick 72

Second string rucks aren't worth much!!!

For the Love of God,
Hickey and Longer are BOTH spuds
Richo is a crap coach and if we could get rid of him we would
Only reason Geary is captain because no one else has put their hand

Finally someone’s who isn’t afraid of speaking the truth on here.

For the Love of God,
Hickey and Longer are BOTH spuds
Richo is a crap coach and if we could get rid of him we would
Only reason Geary is captain because no one else has put their hand
Seem to remember the choice of captain was between Gears, Newnes and Weller. I think we got lucky.
And as of right now I can't see anyone that would do a better job, as good maybe Ross, but better?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem to remember the choice of captain was between Gears, Newnes and Weller. I think we got lucky.
And as of right now I can't see anyone that would do a better job, as good maybe Ross, but better?
Saddest part is your absolutely right! The other two are battling to be best 22 imo.
And that's with a heap of injuries! We really do have a complete dearth of leadership at the club!
If Ross is supposed to be the next cab on the rack, then god help us all!

Hickey is worth more than pick 37 to us

We can use King there when he’s no good as a forward. Sell him for a pick in the 40s in 5 years time. Why stop what works.

$400000 a win, good value, we only need to pay out

it is called frustration when the Club promises things and they fall short. It has happened and happens a lot of the time.

I have read enough posts on here to see many supporters are frustrated that the Club is not a destination Club and we can't attract A grade players even though we offer top dollar. Frustrated that we can't develop players even though our Coach was selected on the basis that he was a developmental coach. Frustrated that we set five year plans that turn into 5 year Groundhog day plans. Frustrated that even when we do the hard work and get to the top of the pile we just can't finish it off. Frustrated that they see Footscray and Richmond win flags and we are still down the bottom.

Nothing to do with anxiety and paranoia.

Ah, yeah, it is dude. Trade week starts next week, Shiel hasn't said anything yet, but you're declaring him gone in the basis of what? Paranoia.

I'm sorry but if think playing the poor victim and creating a history that hasnt happened is the way a club becomes successful, then you're mistaken - look at the Hawks. Thing happen to them and their supporters have a belief that it's by design and things will work out. If you think the way supporters behalvw doesnr have an impact on the club as a whole, you're mistaken because there are people on here that also attend various functions,know staff and players and it permeates through the whole place.

So get unhappy with things that don't work out, sure, but let's wait until they haven't worked out hey, stop being paranoid and preempting failure.

" Jesus "
Don't remember him advocating that you piss on Kegs!
Even if by the look of things, Kegs would enjoy it!

Trade period hasn't even started and we are already threatening to piss on each other!......:openmouth:

Heady times indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back