List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m actually disappointed about the Wingard news. Thought he was gettable and recon he is underrated by a few here.

Does anyone know if we actually had a crack?

Could result in a record number of Saints fans seeking counselling :eek:

29ojymd.jpg

3606DDDD-C01D-4879-B8E9-3C9393BAE8CC.gif

I’m actually disappointed about the Wingard news. Thought he was gettable and recon he is underrated by a few here.

Does anyone know if we actually had a crack?
As I’ve said many time no. We werentinterested for reasons that may have been mentioned

So we started off with

Trout, Kingsley, McPhee, Gilbee, Walsh
2018 list
Picks 4, 61, 65, 67, 79

Now we have

Gallagher, Ratten, Bachelor, Lade, Slater (p/t)
2018 list minus Tom Hickey, Koby Stevens, Sam Gilbert, Darren Mitchington, Hugh Goddard, Nathan Freeman, Ray Connellan
Picks 4, 39, 67, 79
Dean Kent

I think we just went from shuffling backwards on our arse to walking; be good to see us start running and jumping.

I like this live trade auction of pick 4 to something in the top 6 and overs.
I like DanHanna for the Hickey pick
I'd like us to trade a few more of the many 'decent but never gonna be great' players we have

and thanks to the jokers who trolled the thread with the "Hanners for pick 4" virus; that got my heart started this morning like a shot of guarana in the testes. Thank god it was a filthy little lie.

Play on, sweet music of AFL trade life, play on.

Could result in a record number of Saints fans seeking counselling :eek:

29ojymd.jpg
I went into convulsions soon as i saw it!
Downright Terrifying Doc!

Can just picture this hybrid unknowingly taking a bounce
whilst simultaneously being rag dolled by Rocca and kicking out on the full!

I'm starting to get a bit nervous about the Hannebery trade.

We've got pick 39 sitting there as well as next year's second and still nothing has been done. Are Sydney trying to get something more from us?
It is the biggest certainty to get done without any damage like Winx was last Saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we started off with

Trout, Kingsley, McPhee, Gilbee, Walsh
2018 list
Picks 4, 61, 65, 67, 79

Now we have

Gallagher, Ratten, Bachelor, Lade, Slater (p/t)
2018 list minus Tom Hickey, Koby Stevens, Sam Gilbert, Darren Mitchington, Hugh Goddard, Nathan Freeman, Ray Connellan
Picks 4, 39, 67, 79
Dean Kent

I think we just went from shuffling backwards on our arse to walking; be good to see us start running and jumping.

I like this live trade auction of pick 4 to something in the top 6 and overs.
I like DanHanna for the Hickey pick
I'd like us to trade a few more of the many 'decent but never gonna be great' players we have

and thanks to the jokers who trolled the thread with the "Hanners for pick 4" virus; that got my heart started this morning like a shot of guarana in the testes. Thank god it was a filthy little lie.

Play on, sweet music of AFL trade life, play on.

Don't forget the Daily Plant sponsorship news... sorry, Pepper Money.

I'm starting to get a bit nervous about the Hannebery trade.

We've got pick 39 sitting there as well as next year's second and still nothing has been done. Are Sydney trying to get something more from us?
Should be done by midday tomorrow mate. Will involves shuffling of picks somewhere and Sydney just waiting on Langdon to yay or nay ( neigh? ) with them.. wouldn’t stress.

http://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/...-knightmare-power-rankings-sa-jet-surges-no-2

Knightmares latest rankings as at 09th October:
  1. Jack Lukosius (plays like Nick Riewoldt)
  2. Izak Rankine (plays like Andrew McLeod)
  3. Bailey Smith (plays like Jaeger O'Meara)
  4. Sam Walsh (plays like Adam Treloar)
  5. Max King (plays like Joe Daniher)
Lists Max Kings weaknesses as endurance, work rate (rarely pushes outside the forward 50m arc), conversion in front of goal and no established second position.

He also has Xavier Duursma at 8 ahead of Rozee at 9.

Very interesting.

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/...-knightmare-power-rankings-sa-jet-surges-no-2

Knightmares latest rankings as at 09th October:

1. Jack Lukosius (plays like Nick Riewoldt)
  2. Izak Rankine (plays like Andrew McLeod)
  3. Bailey Smith (plays like Jaeger O'Meara)
  4. Sam Walsh (plays like Adam Treloar)
  5. Max King (plays like Joe Daniher)
Lists Max Kings weaknesses as endurance, work rate (rarely pushes outside the forward 50m arc), conversion in front of goal and no established second position.

He also has Xavier Duursma at 8 ahead of Rozee at 9.

Very interesting.
Surely at 9 foot there's be an obvious second position for King?

even if Swans need to cough up a pick in the 20s for Langdon (likely) then they will need points this year for Blakey, so may then want 39 rather than next years second...

Is that the hold up? If they miss Langdon they take the 2019 option but if they get Langdon, they would take 39 to ensure Blakey?

The pontificating that goes on from some on this forum is hard to read. There are only a handful of ITK's and they are actually employed by St Kilda. There are plenty of TTK's (Think They Know's) and PTK's (Pretend They Know's) in here who respond to innocent forum questions with bombastic statements and chest beating. Congratulations to all those who covet 'likes' and 'milestone posts'. It means nothing and actually dilutes your credibility, not increases it. The whole "I have told this forum many times" like you are some sort of oracle who has a hotline to Lethlean's inner thoughts, is an embarrassing response and stifles real conversation. If you have a partner, give them some of your attention. If you don't, find a hobby away from the keyboard.

The pontificating that goes on from some on this forum is hard to read. There are only a handful of ITK's and they are actually employed by St Kilda. There are plenty of TTK's (Think They Know's) and PTK's (Pretend They Know's) in here who respond to innocent forum questions with bombastic statements and chest beating. Congratulations to all those who covet 'likes' and 'milestone posts'. It means nothing and actually dilutes your credibility, not increases it. The whole "I have told this forum many times" like you are some sort of oracle who has a hotline to Lethlean's inner thoughts, is an embarrassing response and stifles real conversation. If you have a partner, give them some of your attention. If you don't, find a hobby away from the keyboard.
I don’t think you know

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back