List Mgmt. 2018 Trade, Free Agency & Draft Thread MK 3 [JP✔️ JPII✔️ Hall✔️ BScott✔️ Tyson✔️ Clarke➡️ Preuss➡️]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t done one of these for a while

Williams Tarrant Thompson

Vickers-Willis Daw Murphy

Gaff Cunnington Polec

Ziebell Wood Higgins

Hall Brown Atley

Goldstein Jacobs Anderson

Dumont Ahern JMac Walker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The beauty about these posts is that we could all do one of our own and probably no two teams would be the same!

Provided everyone is fit and firing, our depth is looking pretty amazing!

Can you bet on the 2019 VFL season? Surely we'd be a massive chance!

I know for a fact there are two people at media outlets sitting on the info. I've heard it from someone at our end and had the info relayed from their end.

Then there's other stuff thats got out from near him.

Then there's various other posters here who have their means of finding out and are quite black and white about it.

I am cautious as hell, but I cannot explain all these different people coming to the same conclusion. It cannot be the same information purple monkey dishwasher.

I have no media background whatsoever, but unless he has gotten massive cold feet at the last second, today has clearly just been damage control and trying to wrestle back the initiative.

ONG....

(Olivia Newton-Gaff).....

P.S. Awesome stuff, guys. Setting a new bar on D&T gif excellence. Great work.
1d86d9c465875616aced284a692d91e8.jpeg

SPG...... Special Patrol Gaff :)

If Durdin is on the way out I hope we are chasing Finlayson, but doubtful that getting him would put us off Newman.

Any news yet on the defender Bowen was referring to?

I have no media background whatsoever, but unless he has gotten massive cold feet at the last second, today has clearly just been damage control and trying to wrestle back the initiative.
Just what I was thinking. Seems a bit suss that this morning news broke he’d told his teammates and by this afternoon there were numerous articles posted saying he still hasn’t made up his mind. Damage control. On the plus side i guess it’ll lessen the hysteria when it does actually get announced.

Or it could be the eagles have asked for more time to try and come up with a puma type deal for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whole thing is feeling really melodramatic now. I realise the media have no idea, in our eyes, but surely he’s not still grappling with the decision. If he’s still struggling to make his mind up WTF?.???
If he’s keeping it a secret, WTF for?
Someone needs to remind Andrew Gaff that he has not played a game of footy for 8 weeks and that a decision should be really known by now surely.

It seems to me his heart is firmly with the eagles and that is a worry for us getting him.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

So how do we pull Kelly as well in this trade period? If we can pull that off and get a chop out for BBB like Roughy were are genuine contenders.
We don't have the currency to get Kelly this year.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back