List Mgmt. 2018 Trade, Free Agency & Draft Thread MK 3 [JP✔️ JPII✔️ Hall✔️ BScott✔️ Tyson✔️ Clarke➡️ Preuss➡️]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven’t done one of these for a while

Williams Tarrant Thompson

Vickers-Willis Daw Murphy

Gaff Cunnington Polec

Ziebell Wood Higgins

Hall Brown Atley

Goldstein Jacobs Anderson

Dumont Ahern JMac Walker

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Whole thing is feeling really melodramatic now. I realise the media have no idea, in our eyes, but surely he’s not still grappling with the decision. If he’s still struggling to make his mind up WTF?.???
If he’s keeping it a secret, WTF for?
Football media is far removed from mainstream media. The footy media professionals are loath to bite the hands that feed them - the clubs, the AFL, players and their agents. Without these sources the journos have nothing.

The genie was out of the bottle this morning but due to pressure from agent/clubs the football media has done their best to stuff it back in until Connors/clubs are ready for it to break.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Greetings my NMFC Brethren, I'll put my hand my up and confess to being a lurker of these pages for a while, but today's the today I thought enough is enough and its time to get involved.

Apologies if this isn't the right thread to introduce myself, but this thread is the one that currently has me destroying my thumb and making me laugh, especially with the new found artistry of Groin Guru. I don't have anything to contribute news wise at the moment, but you guys are doing a great job keeping us in the loop.

My only claim to fame or infamy is that I was the bloke who stood up in front of James Hird with a large * printed on a piece of paper the day Narni kicked his first goal against *. Other than that I'm just like the rest of you, I sit or stand in the outer all year hoping but patiently waiting for the glory days to return. Anyway enough me.

Bandwagons.jpg

Everyone is welcome here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know for a fact there are two people at media outlets sitting on the info. I've heard it from someone at our end and had the info relayed from their end.

Then there's other stuff thats got out from near him.

Then there's various other posters here who have their means of finding out and are quite black and white about it.

I am cautious as hell, but I cannot explain all these different people coming to the same conclusion. It cannot be the same information purple monkey dishwasher.

The funniest thing is that these memes with Scott and Gaff use the most unflattering image of Scott during the peak of Backgate and the dreamy gaze of Gaff.

I know for a fact there are two people at media outlets sitting on the info. I've heard it from someone at our end and had the info relayed from their end.

Then there's other stuff thats got out from near him.

Then there's various other posters here who have their means of finding out and are quite black and white about it.

I am cautious as hell, but I cannot explain all these different people coming to the same conclusion. It cannot be the same information purple monkey dishwasher.

I just hope it's all true and he does come to us, if not the talents of our esteemed video posters are going to have to few reworks and that just wouldn't be fun...

Third time lucky, and in the spirit of this thread, haven't restricted it to our new FA...

That's what I'm talking about. Now can you do one of the four as the Beatles singing Magical Mystery Tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back