Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be reasonably soon

RORY LOBB

* They are having "good discussions" with the Dockers after Lobb nominated them as his preferred destination.

"They're really keen on Rory … again, I'm sure between the two of them they'll come to some sort of deal this week," Campbell said.

His manager seems to be a part timer, main business is real estate. Doubt he's had too many previous clients.
I doubt Kelly's manager is going to attract many more clients with an attitude like that. Good way to dent your business.
Screenshot_20181009-142336_Chrome.jpg
Can you believe he has an business in Fremantle. Good way of losing half your clients.
Make sure everyone tells friends and family of his views.
Pass the word around.
Even if he loses a couple listings it will cost him good money.

Pretty happy Essendon swooped the other teams for Shiel. Was convinced he was Hawks bound, must of been a massive last minute pinch. Carlton burning resources only to miss out on him, sad really.

Apparently being linked to Tom Langdon now..

COLLINGWOOD defender Tom Langdon’s future hangs in the balance 10 days after he played a starring role in his club’s heartbreaking Grand Final defeat.
Langdon, who is out of contract and has had an offer from the Magpies on the table since last Tuesday, was spotted in Sydney today and it is believed his toured the club’s facilities as he considers a move.

Langdon received one vote in the Norm Smith Medal count: From Sydney coach John Longmire.

Fremantle is also keen on the 24 year-old, who played a career-high 23 senior games this year following two seasons ravaged by injuries.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...e/news-story/9646d68ce8bbaadbd2a4331eda60a3b9

View attachment 571128
Can you believe he has an business in Fremantle. Good way of losing half your clients.
Pass the word around.
Bloke says something on radio he probably shouldn’t have which isn’t a massive deal anyway and you propose we all collectively drag his name thru the dirt to the extent it impacts on his livelyhood and subsequently his family kids etc?

I hope everything is ok at home mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloke says something on radio he probably shouldn’t have which isn’t a massive deal anyway and you propose we all collectively drag his name thru the dirt to the extent it impacts on his livelyhood and subsequently his family kids etc?

I hope everything is ok at home mate

Well people here do want us to be as 'professional' as the eagles, and they try get people who speak against them fired.

If Kelly's manager is mates with Schloithe as reported it probably explains a fair bit. Bloke is a deadshit with a grudge.

Dunno about mates but he is a director at South Freo.

Obviously being overseas I haven't been around much, so I'd only just heard about the GC/Carlton priority access. This system was designed to make them get better quicker right? Can hardly do that if you trade them for bloody picks! What a stupid idea, the AFL once again has done something half arsed.

View attachment 571128
Pass the word around.

Oh ****, I know the business well - just clicked

Obviously being overseas I haven't been around much, so I'd only just heard about the GC/Carlton priority access. This system was designed to make them get better quicker right? Can hardly do that if you trade them for bloody picks! What a stupid idea, the AFL once again has done something half arsed.
It's absolutely ridiculous. I just can't see what they are hoping to achieve here. The whole point of the mature picks was to get some players in that are somewhat good to go to protect the kids and provide a contest. No, let's get more 18yr olds in to develop, we want a few more down years to get the good picks thanks.

My other big gripe is that no-one in the AFL media is willing to have a decent crack at the AFL for such stupidity. Gil has free reign... before you know it the goal square is going to be an 18m long rectangle!

This is what priority picks looks like when the AFL doesn't think it will be popular to simply give the clubs picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back