2019 Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Rosa cleared back to Square but not selected in their team against South.

Will he be running out with them?

It's not the start they would have wanted or possibly expected but I think they will equal or slightly better the 4 wins they had last year. Bennett will learn a lot from the Season I'd say the Club has an improved direction atm. Eaglehawk while still a walk up start to play finals look a side that has dropped off from what they've been the last two years. I'm happy with the high amount of departures we had at Dragonland how we are ticking along as well I think Connick will do a good job for us going forward. No super surprise but you would like to be on Strath and Gisborne are a realistic shot of playing off against them.

It's not the start they would have wanted or possibly expected but I think they will equal or slightly better the 4 wins they had last year. Bennett will learn a lot from the Season I'd say the Club has an improved direction atm. Eaglehawk while still a walk up start to play finals look a side that has dropped off from what they've been the last two years. I'm happy with the high amount of departures we had at Dragonland how we are ticking along as well I think Connick will do a good job for us going forward. No super surprise but you would like to be on Strath and Gisborne are a realistic shot of playing off against them.

Kangaroo Flats problem is the years of...actually I’d better not comment as I haven’t played at the level

I think Square are starting to shape up pretty well too. (As a Dragon supporter I hate to say that!)

Sadly there is a lot of daylight between the top five and the rest. No race for the finals like last year.

Good move. Give us a good rundown on Heathcote and Loddon threads how you think the Reserves Competitions will pan out.

No worries Dragon Fly, I’ll forget the 300 odd senior games of footy I played alongside and against some of the best country footballers in the country and even some who made the level of your pal Lamby. I may have even done battle with your coach on many occasions.

I’ll just focus on the reserves games I played at the end because that’s all I will know about. I’m the first to admit that I wasn’t a world beater but I reckon I’m entitled to my views having played the game for so long. Also..I’ll be sure to tell the thousands of reserves footballers out their to not dare comment on senior footy..coz as you point out...what would they know!

No worries Dragon Fly, I’ll forget the 300 odd senior games of footy I played alongside and against some of the best country footballers in the country and even some who made the level of your pal Lamby. I may have even done battle with your coach on many occasions.

I’ll just focus on the reserves games I played at the end because that’s all I will know about. I’m the first to admit that I wasn’t a world beater but I reckon I’m entitled to my views having played the game for so long. Also..I’ll be sure to tell the thousands of reserves footballers out their to not dare comment on senior footy..coz as you point out...what would they know!
I do not believe you need to justify yourself ROOTA#6. I don't know if you have history with Dragon Fly or who he/she is. Who cares? Your opinions and insights are valued across the boards of many leagues. I don't see much of Dragon Fly, or his/her positive input so keep doing what you are doing mate.

Roota was playing major league senior finals when he was 15 Dragon fly, and I would doubt that anyone else has the insight of roota of country footy, perhaps you could indulge us with your footy cv

Good move. Give us a good rundown on Heathcote and Loddon threads how you think the Reserves Competitions will pan out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite the fear of being ridiculed I will say this...Angus Monfries I have the utmost respect for you for the way you play footy and conduct yourself. All the best to you and ever soldier that runs out each week for Castlemaine
I just saw the scoreline, poor buggers - you never like to see games that one sided.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just saw the scoreline, poor buggers - you never like to see games that one sided.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The poor bastards had a real crack early...Monfries was obviously monstered due to his class but he never complained never said a bad word and just encouraged his team mates all day.

Just looked at the scores. There should have been a mercy rule!

As I mentioned Castlemaine had a real crack early. Strath only had one goal til time on in the first quarter. They just don’t have the troops. I have played in games like that where you try your arse off but it just doesn’t matter. I tip my hat to all of them for keeping on fronting up

As I mentioned Castlemaine had a real crack early. Strath only had one goal til time on in the first quarter. They just don’t have the troops. I have played in games like that where you try your arse off but it just doesn’t matter. I tip my hat to all of them for keeping on fronting up
Yes I hear your sentiments roota and totally agree. My comment was tongue in cheek as I reckon most of us have played in games like that.

Embarrasing self recognition! Any proof on the 300 Senior games? I'd be very surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back