List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Also was at RSEA park today. So whilst you keep your head in the sand your King is a very good chance of being a saint this year....why wouldn’t you discuss a trade scenario for him...this is a trade thread is it not..?

So why is that unusual. His brother and parents are in that area....so if Max visits his brother up on the GC in the near future, we are all to assume he's Gold Coast bound......pfffft!....wake up and smell the roses....

So why is that unusual. His brother and parents are in that area....so if Max visits his brother up on the GC in the near future, we are all to assume he's Gold Coast bound......pfffft!....wake up and smell the roses....
Ok well I did almost post a rant regarding your club but chose to wipe it.
I am not at all over hear saying Ben King is leaving, but simply trying to discuss what you would want for him....we won’t trade Gresham or Billings...14 and 24 and a players is pretty close but you don’t seem to think so so what would be...
But I get that talking about the trade means it might actually happen so I get that. And I am happy to leave...like I said I thought this was your trade thread.

Also was at RSEA park today. So whilst you keep your head in the sand your King is a very good chance of being a saint this year....why wouldn’t you discuss a trade scenario for him...this is a trade thread is it not..?
So you saw someone at RSEA Park today that looked a lot like Ben King.......:drunk:

You're not going to believe it but I was at Metricon today and saw someone that looked a lot like Max King.

It's like there are 2 of them. World's gone crazy.

So you saw someone at RSEA Park today that looked a lot like Ben King.......:drunk:

You're not going to believe it but I was at Metricon today and saw someone that looked a lot like Max King.

It's like there are 2 of them. World's gone crazy.
Not that this would ever happen but I bet Saints fans would scoff at the suggestion of a straight swap of B.King for M.King and would probably make some ridiculous suggestion like pick 2 needs to be included for them to even consider it. Such is their entitled outlook on the situation that they will eventually get their way. It's fine - we've been here before with the Swallow brothers and these days we see them both donning the red gold and blue, not the blue and white stripes. North fans later found out Andrew (who was the captain of the Kangaroos at the time) requested a trade to the Suns and that request was denied.

It should also be pointed out that Dave spent some time around Arden Street during his recovery. Didn't count for much in the end. Plus, B.King's manager has already said he'll be playing for us next year so why are we even discussing this right now?

Can we get back onto discussing Brad Crouch potentially joining our club?

PandaG
If you think 14/24 for Ben king is fair tell you what
We'll pay 'overs' - 15/2020 second rounder for max

After all Ben has actually shown he can play at the level and will be a star whereas it’s all speculation for an injured max.

Last edited:
So GC have offered to straight swap Ben King for either Gresham or Billings...can’t see saints losing one of them but what will it take to get Ben to Saints...I am thinking picks 14, 24 and Blake Acres might see him a saint...14 & 24 alone might be enough
Just nonsense. If the Saints are going to get King this year they will have to offer something quite extraordinary. If they can't then he's staying.

He's a 0.01% chance on leaving GC this year. Saints fans just having issues getting their heads around this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And P.S how Cocky are the Crows organising there Best and Fairest the week after the Grand Final.

The Crows are more like low flying ducks.

Won’t be making a grand final until the late 2020’s because of some experimental program which has cost them there coach and there soul.

And now player after player wants out.

It’s enjoyable to watch

And P.S how Cocky are the Crows organising there Best and Fairest the week after the Grand Final.

The Crows are more like low flying ducks.

Won’t be making a grand final until the late 2020’s because of some experimental program which has cost them there coach and there soul.

And now player after player wants out.

It’s enjoyable to watch
Yet the ones ringing up trade Radio are saying there are no problems and it’s only players outside of their best 22 wanting out.

I am not at all over hear saying Ben King is leaving, but simply trying to discuss what you would want for him....we won’t trade Gresham or Billings...14 and 24 and a players is pretty close but you don’t seem to think so so what would be...
But I get that talking about the trade means it might actually happen so I get that. And I am happy to leave...like I said I thought this was your trade thread.

I saw Nat Fyfe at Broadbeach yesterday at a cafe... he has agreed to a 5 year deal with the suns... Jacob Dawson and Jacob Heron have been rumoured to be part of the deal with picks 15 & 20... We don’t want to trade either Jacob as well

Just nonsense. If the Saints are going to get King this year they will have to offer something quite extraordinary. If they can't then he's staying.

He's a 0.01% chance on leaving GC this year. Saints fans just having issues getting their heads around this.
Suffering from the same delusional symptoms North fans had over Dave Swallow for many years. Hard thing to cure.

Hello all, was wondering how you guys are feeling about the potential return of Zac Smith? Would you guys happily welcome him back with open arms or is he not really a need with having Witts?
If Nicholls is leaving, he would have to be happy to be 2nd banana behind Witts.

I saw Nat Fyfe at Broadbeach yesterday at a cafe... he has agreed to a 5 year deal with the suns... Jacob Dawson and Jacob Heron have been rumoured to be part of the deal with picks 15 & 20... We don’t want to trade either Jacob as well
Not sure we can afford to lose The 2 Jakes
Fyfe is old and has a buggered shoulder
We need to retain 15 for the Cripps deal

Last edited:
Hello all, was wondering how you guys are feeling about the potential return of Zac Smith? Would you guys happily welcome him back with open arms or is he not really a need with having Witts?
Seems like a decent person does Zac but in my bottom 5 footballers all-time at the Club

No way are the Crouch brothers worth two 1st round picks each. They are good players but that's ludicrous.

They aren’t top 10 picks which is where the money shots in the draft lie. 3 picks at the top end of the second round back end of the 1st and pick 9 net two guarenteed players at an age the suns need. Also players who want to be there. Still use 1 and 2 on elite players. I’d do it in a heartbeat

Yes let's not go to that place friend. I was a Saints member for 20+years before l moved to the Coast and l could write a novel (about St Kilda) so let's not.

Last edited:
So GC have offered to straight swap Ben King for either Gresham or Billings...can’t see saints losing one of them but what will it take to get Ben to Saints...I am thinking picks 14, 24 and Blake Acres might see him a saint...14 & 24 alone might be enough
OK, since you insist and to make you happy we will take care of Max even though he did not play any AFL game yet. The PP pick 20 is our last offer. As a good will we will chip in just for you Suns guernsey with both Kings signatures on it. Take it or leave it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back