2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks. already have wingard in my team but I dont think I posed the question correctly - who do you think will take Mitchells role on field? Will it be Wingard or Worple or someone else?
Worpel mostly

Chad to chime in 60/40 favouring fwd

Thanks. already have wingard in my team but I dont think I posed the question correctly - who do you think will take Mitchells role on field? Will it be Wingard or Worple or someone else?
Doesn’t matter who takes the role, nobody will be able to match Mitchell’s output. Doubt whether any will have a decent increase in their scoring. For this season I can see a good chunk of the points Mitchell would have got being tallied in the opposition’s column.

dunkley v heeney for F2
Heeney has more sureity abouit his role & still has plenty of upside .....he should be hitting his peak this year & SYD need him to start dominating games

Mitchells role won't be taken by one person, it really can't. Jaeger may step up a little. Cousins has been touted as one that may get games now that Mitchell is out. He is an in and under type, but he clearly isn't taking all of Mitchell's points. Minchington is another that is getting some good write ups from our track watchers.

Worpel, in only his second year, will hopefully continue to show some promise, but he is a SC watch for me at best.

Wingard will have stints in the middle, but will be more forward than mid I suspect. It's a wait and see in the JLT for me, but I may consider Cousins at $219k if he is selected round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dunkley v heeney for F2

I can't see too many downsides to Heeney currently. Two 97.5 years in a row, one with glandular fever to start the year and one with an injury affected 18.

Durable (missed 5 games in 3 years - 4 with glandular fever which you`d think 2 years on is a non-factor, 1 with concussion), able to go big, gets plenty of mid time, kicks goals, contested style of play yet I`d think suspension risk is low, just on that 80 games played mark which makes me very confident 97 is his floor.

Similar ceiling to Dunkley (~110) but that floor is what drives me to pick him. Dunkley could be an 88-110 player, Heeney should be a 98-110 player

I think i read somewhere that he may get some more opportunities to play in the guts this year.

With Neale, Berry, Mccluggage, Robinson, Zorko, Lyons + a bit more Rayner
Don't think it'll be that much time.

Interesting. I'm leaning Harris Andrews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back