2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams and sexy robbie / dunkley

Vs

Lairdy and gresh / parshit?

1st option
Interested in your thoughts regarding option 1 over option 2 Bob Cobb. I see Neale avg 115 and def Rookie 55(170 between them) and Libba 90 with Smith 85(175). Now that’s obviously just my opinion. As you can see I think they’re fairly close in comparison but the extra 100k is handy no doubt. Obviously also depends on who that def Rookie could be. They could come out and avg 70 but I’m leaning on the lower side of avg’s for all 4 of these players(And the fact that def rookies seem to avg less than mid rookies etc). I think all of Libba, Smith and Neale have worthy merit to be selected. Libba and Smith underpriced, Neale with the chance up in Brisbane to be the #1 scorer stepping out of Fyfe’s shadow.

Last edited:
Interested in your thoughts regarding option 1 over option 2 Bob Cobb. I see Neale avg 115 and def Rookie 55(170 between them) and Libba 90 with Smith 85(175). Now that’s obviously just my opinion. As you can see I think they’re fairly close in comparison but the extra 100k is handy no doubt. Obviously also depends on who that def Rookie could be. They could come out and avg 70 but I’m leaning on the lower side of avg’s for all 4 of these players(And the fact that def rookies seem to avg less than mid rookies etc). I think all of Libba, Smith and Neale have worthy merit to be selected. Libba and Smith underpriced, Neale with the chance up in Brisbane to be the #1 scorer stepping out of Fyfe’s shadow.

Libba and Smith are both stepping stones though. Most people would prefer the safe option (Neale 3x 110 years missing 1 game in that time) and 1 upgrade, over 2 awkward upgrades.

The extra 100k does make it interesting though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Believe it or not, I need it for team balance.

I have $716700 and need a ruck and M6/Rookie.
What would be your choice mate?

Goldy and a rookie

Bewley

Yep - Every part of my fibre tells me not to do it yet here I am still considering it.
Is he the real deal or a Thailand special that has a not so happy ending??

View attachment 611209

Oh yes Harley...

I reckon he's a lock at that price and well worth risk...now cont...:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back