2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has an in depth analysis been covered on Macrae vs Cripps? e.g. Who they play against in first 12 rounds and previous records against those teams. I want one of them at the very least.

A table of some sought highlighting the above would be appreciated:)

Has an in depth analysis been covered on Macrae vs Cripps? e.g. Who they play against in first 12 rounds and previous records against those teams. I want one of them at the very least.

Cripps good
Macrea bad

/ end analysis

1548759979481.png
1548760047672.png

Martin v Kelly :think:
Dusty. I personally believe Kelly will bear the brunt of a lot of taggers this year which I don’t think he has proven he can break. No Shiel and Scully. Ward won’t be tagged. It’s now Coniglio and Kelly that teams will focus heavily on. Could become cheaper after the first 6-7 rounds as a first upgrade sort of player

Martin v Kelly :think:

Kelly - Has gone back2back 113/114 averages.

Dusty frustrated me last year. His start was huge for 3 of the first 4 games, had me thinking it was worth spending the cash on him. And then 8 of his next 10 were pretty ordinary. May have been carrying a niggle perhaps? Also, was his 117 average in 2017 an outlier? His best apart from that have been 108 in 2016, 105 in 2015 and 104 last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly - Has gone back2back 113/114 averages.

Dusty frustrated me last year. His start was huge for 3 of the first 4 games, had me thinking it was worth spending the cash on him. And then 8 of his next 10 were pretty ordinary. May have been carrying a niggle perhaps? Also, was his 117 average in 2017 an outlier? His best apart from that have been 108 in 2016, 105 in 2015 and 104 last year.
I don't think Dusty will go 120 or anything but I'd expect around 110 personally. He should see a bit more midfield time this year (probably not as much as people think, he's too good as a forward to not be used there). I think for the price Dusty is a pretty safe pick, he is one of the most durable players in the comp. Worst case is he averages around 100-105 which isn't too bad because at least you can be confident of 22 games from him

Last edited:
I don't think Dusty will go 120 or anything but I'd expect around 110 personally. He should see a bit more midfield time this year (probably not as much as people think, he's too good as a forward to not be used there). I think for the price Dusty is a pretty safe pick, he is one of the most durable players in the comp. Worst case is he averages around 100-105 which isn't too bad because at least you can be confident of 22 games from him
Certainly can't write him off. His ceiling is huge, and can win a league game for you as a POD, that's for sure!

He's not in my current starting line-up, but I'll be watching him very closely.

if both are fit for round 1...Greene V Daniher.
Greene probably will score better, Daniher possibly a higher ceiling..?
not sure if either will be top 6 fwd come year end so will probably become F7 at the end...or be stones to the top 6 guys.
with this in mind Daniher is likely better for cash gen, Greene for Points.
not sure which is the better way to go with rooks uncertain atm.

not sure if either will be top 6 fwd come year end so will probably become F7 at the end...or be stones to the top 6 guys.
Toby

I'm a Bombers supporter and it's not even close. Greene.
He was a premo 500k+ option this time last year. I don't care how much of a flog he is, if he's named and ready he's in. And if he's named he'll be ready cos they won't rush him this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back