2019 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help with deciding the last spot in my side:

Clayton Oliver or Lachie Neale?

Oliver for me. Lachie at new club only reason why I'd lean to Oliver though. Probably have both by year's end.

Macrae and Williams
VS
Matt Crouch and Hurn/Crisp

Macrae & Williams for sure.

I have two decisions left;

1. Fyfe v Oliver v Coniglio (gives me an extra $30k, but won't be spent straight away)

2. Mundy v Dunkley

Oliver for me. Lachie at new club only reason why I'd lean to Oliver though. Probably have both by year's end.

Macrae & Williams for sure.

I have two decisions left;

1. Fyfe v Oliver v Coniglio (gives me an extra $30k, but won't be spent straight away)

2. Mundy v Dunkley

I love Oliver's progression and durability.
I don't think we have seen the best of him yet, tipping 118-122 avg.

Dunkley for me.

McLean pushed out of the rotation, earmarking similar mid time for Dunkley like the back end of the season. Doggies clearance rate increases with Dunks in the middle and they have those stats and know he is far more effective for them in the guts.

Lloyd and Burgess (Keira is in my forward line)

v

Laird and Scrimshaw

I gotta go the Seagull and your ability to switch Moore and Burgess.

I think there is enough evidence that Smith and Milera are taking ball off Laird, think he drops back to averaging 100ish.

I gotta go the Seagull and your ability to switch Moore and Burgess.

I think there is enough evidence that Smith and Milera are taking ball off Laird, think he drops back to averaging 100ish.
I missed out on the seagull last year and it was the death of my team.

Can't afford not to start him.

In your case I'd go Gawn and B.Crouch

But what about Gawn and Greene VS
Goldy and T.Kelly??

Gawn 120ish
Greene 80ish

vs

Goldy 110ish
Kelly 95ish

I'm seriously considering dumping Greene for Moore and either holding the cash or using it elsewhere.

I just can't see Greene averaging 90odd, he is underdone and will play deeeep forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have my team pretty set with Guns/Rooks - only Mid priced (If you call them that) are Zac Williams and Darcy Moore. I currently have Tim Kelly at F4.

Other option is to Go with Constable instead of Butters (I already have Atkins and Clarck from Geel and didnt want to go all 3 rooks).
Then I can move T.Kelly to Mundy who will be diff Bye week and POD.

So Tim Kelly and Butters VS Constable and Mundy

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back