Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

Love this guy's logic.
"Geelong finished top of the ladder therefore their prelim should have been played at Kardinia Park"
I wish we played them at kardinia Park, we would have beaten them both times. We are a superior club and a superior team. These idiots are still living off that bomber Thompson team lol.

Yeah I loved Swan St in 17' and 19' but that is where I draw the line between fun and feral. Got out of there real quick after that.
My youngest son was at the game. He and some friends thought they'd check out Swan Street into the evening and couldn't leave fast enough. A real zoo apparently. There's a small contingent of self absorbed nutters who don't give a rats about anyone but themselves. Sad but that's life.

My youngest son was at the game. He and some friends thought they'd check out Swan Street into the evening and couldn't leave fast enough. A real zoo apparently. There's a small contingent of self absorbed nutters who don't give a rats about anyone but themselves. Sad but that's life.

I went straight home as well. Best part of winning the flag is going on bigfooty and diving in the salt mines.

I agree there shouldn't be any sound effects for any team at the G. But Koch is a w***er. Next he will be saying the crowd can't cheer cos it gives us an unfair advantage.
Kochie petitioning the afl to play 30 seconds of him spouting dubious business advice every time paer kick a goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this guy's logic.
"Geelong finished top of the ladder therefore their prelim should have been played at Kardinia Park"
I love reading that...everytime a scatter mentions it, I love it! Everytime the Media bring it up, I love it...love it! Everytime 'the smartest man in the room' mentions it!, love it, love it....

laughing.gif

Kotchie is a dumb dumb campaigner 🤪
Vic clubs generate more revenue, get more fans through the gates and the MCG is the iconic home of Aussie rules. The GF should never leave the G

If he thinks the GF is going to be played at some shity dung hole other than the halllowed turf of the G he’s got rocks in his head

Kotchie is a dumb dumb campaigner 🤪
Vic clubs generate more revenue, get more fans through the gates and the MCG is the iconic home of Aussie rules. The GF should never leave the G

If he thinks the GF is going to be played at some s**ty dung hole other than the hollowed turf of the G he’s got rocks in his head
It will change eventually...but not in my life-time...so suck the sour lemon Kotchie big time!

Lol
as though a noise coming from the scoreboard has such a dramatic effect on the 89 point belting of that game.
i mean cmon, ive heard heaps of interstate and 'away' teams have their sounds played at the g in finals.
its probably because plastic gws didnt have anything to put through the speaker so it was left out.
stick to your shitty morning television and pathetic shanty town football club, campaigner.
they just can. not. stand. that we are so good, any little clutch at a straw to discredit us.
pure salt.

You can add discount Eddie McGuire to the list. Apparently playing a roar after goals is an unfair advantage.

Dumb question, was that for the Grand Final or all the finals?

Because at the Prelim I certainly didn't hear a roar or anything after Richmond goals, the crowd was easily too loud for that.

Koch was on FIVEaa radio, claiming playing the Tiger roar provided an unfair advantage.
It was a Richmond home game.
Richmond has been subsidising VFL-AFL revenues for 40 years, providing large attendances, we finally have a strong team and he is being churlish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back