Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
My favourite type of salt is the Collingwood variety. They Bradbury’d their way into a prelim and were beaten by a depleted GWS outfit on their home deck who we spanked by 89 points the following week. They are completely broken. I think they miss the eight next season.

I know I heard it after every goal whilst sitting in N10. That’s a long bloody way from where the cheer squad was
Def had a mike in the cheer squad, also played them cheering through the speakers as well.

Def had a mike in the cheer squad, also played them cheering through the speakers as well.
The mike in the cheer squad is for TV only to make it sound like their is 30,000 GWS fans there. Listen to the entrance for the 2017 prelim, mike turned down for the tiger entrance and upped for the GWS entrance.

I agree there shouldn't be any sound effects for any team at the G. But Koch is a w***er. Next he will be saying the crowd can't cheer cos it gives us an unfair advantage.
I actually find this hilarious.

His club is a basket case and he’s more concerned by a perceived bias towards Richmond by the afl than making his own club successful.

Love the what if's scenarios being thrown up ... if we had a full list, if we had a better fixture .... if if if LOL

West Coast lost at home to Hawthorn, Collingwood lost at home to GWS.

Nothing to do with Richmond at all, we didnt take our opponents lightly in the past 3 months, didnt get ahead of ourselves and we werent inconsistent when it mattered most.

Yep. If Collingwood were so awesome, they’d have more than 2 flags in 60 years to show for it. They’re currently not good enough. Simple as that.

Koch is a dumb, bald almond headed knob

Just deflecting from his own poor performance as Chairman. Port are ****ed financially and nothing winds up the punters more than bringing the tiges into the conversation.

The media should be all over port, their finances and their performances. Joke of a club.

Just deflecting from his own poor performance as Chairman. Port are f’ed financially and nothing winds up the punters more than bringing the tiges into the conversation.

The media should be all over port, their finances and their performances. Joke of a club.

I personally don’t think their on field performances have been all bad, they’ve got a lot of young players so inconsistency is going to happen imo. They’ll be contending within a few years

What I’m liking at the moment is all the opposition supporters on social media calling Grimes a diver.

The way I see it, if an opposition player is stupid enough to target a player off the ball right in front of the umpires while their team mate is taking a free kick then they deserve the inevitable free kick reversal that’s coming.

Don’t target people 50 metres off the ball while a teammate is taking a free kick idiots! Otherwise you deserve what you get!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish we played them at kardinia Park, we would have beaten them both times. We are a superior club and a superior team. These idiots are still living off that bomber Thompson team lol.

Same.
Would have loved the Tiger Army to pack out Kardinia Park.
The Geelong players would have been in a complete state of shock playing on their ground in front of oppo supporters.
Geelong supporters would have melted about not getting to sit in their home and away season reserved seats.

Just deflecting from his own poor performance as Chairman. Port are f’ed financially and nothing winds up the punters more than bringing the tiges into the conversation.

Yeah maybe Koch the dumb campaigner should shut up and look at what Peg and Benny have achieved and how they went about it the whining moaning campaigner.

The mike in the cheer squad is for TV only to make it sound like their is 30,000 GWS fans there. Listen to the entrance for the 2017 prelim, mike turned down for the tiger entrance and upped for the GWS entrance.
We could hear the trumpet coming out of the speaker, it was def live because he occasionally ****ed it up

There is some absolute golden salt in this thread.
I would like to thank all the contributors for making my post GF reading so enjoyable.

A special mention to all those opposition tragics, without whom this thread would not exist.... this is for you...

ldh0hPT.gif

For those who were at the G on Saturday was there anything on the scoreboard or PA following a Giants goal?
Cos since they only kicked 3 goals for the entire game perhaps Kochie just missed it lol

For those who were at the G on Saturday was there anything on the scoreboard or PA following a Giants goal?
Cos since they only kicked 3 goals for the entire game perhaps Kochie just missed it lol
I didn't even know there was something when we kicked goals, so it wasn't very loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back