Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Neighbour says to me "you must be disappointed in the game"
me "err no it was fantastic"
neighbour "but it wasn't a contest"
me " i know, we loved it, high fiving each other after each goal, we had a great time"
punch your neighbour in the dick!

who else went nuts when dusty put us 83 points up to take us past the 1980 margin? i know our household did

Salty AFL management will no doubt be spending time over the next month looking at rule changes.

Some dissection of our 2019 game plan, long discussion on how the rule changes already implemented were not effective in quelling our dominance, and some closed door meetings with select media people (you know which campaigners you are) for a final strategy to stop the carnage of the Tiger domination.

Salty AFL management will no doubt be spending time over the next month looking at rule changes.

Some dissection of our 2019 game plan, long discussion on how the rule changes already implemented were not effective in quelling our dominance, and some closed door meetings with select media people (you know which campaigners you are) for a final strategy to stop the carnage of the Tiger domination.

You can bet your bottom $$ we will play interstate shit loads next year including Tasmania

Last edited:

You can bet your bottom $$ we will play interstate s**t loads next year including Tasmania
We had 6 of our first 15 games interstate as well as 3 trips to Marvel to try and knock us out if final contention.
Too bad it didn’t work.

Congrats on your emphatic win. Tigers are easily the best club/team of recent times, enjoy.
Norm Smith medal observation.
While Dusty was a deserved winner I'm a little surprised the voting wasn't closer in regards to recognizing a few of the Tigers back-men; Houli, Edwards etc. Perhaps an oversight considering it's very rare for any team to restrict the opposition to only 3 goals in a GF, thoughts?
Shedda is not a backman, he's a play maker

We had 6 of our first 15 games interstate as well as 3 trips to Marvel to try and knock us out if final contention.
Too bad it didn’t work.

I rekon we will get everything next year because of the saltiness , Perth x 2 , Sydney x 2, Adelaide x 2 then throw us over to Tassie.

The salt at my work is so high that apparently people wouldn't be happy winning like that as it was no contest.

I love how we are just hated again.

same...all I’m gwtting is that t game was boring and eyes rolling..

my response...how would you feel if it was your crap team winning by 89 points

nuff said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

same...all I’m gwtting is that t game was boring and eyes rolling..

my response...how would you feel if it was your crap team winning by 89 points

nuff said

salty salty campaigners. they would be absolutely loving it if we had scored 25 points and GWS beat us by 100. they would say it was one of the most fun grand final days in years

check this out...

With the 2019 pre-season in the books and the home and away season just days away, anticipation is at a fever pitch for the upcoming season.
Ahead of the season, Wide World of Sports put the questions to some of the AFL's experts to figure out which team is poised to take it all.
Joining Wide World of Sports' inaugural AFL Roundtable chat were two of the game's best news-breakers in Damian Barrett and Craig Hutchison.

Rounding out the panel were three AFL legends in Essendon great Matthew Lloyd, ex-Geelong star Billy Brownless and Port Adelaide Hall of Famer Kane Cornes.
Here are the experts predictions for the 2019 AFL season:

Who will win the 2019 AFL Premiership?
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F08%2F27%2F16%2F29%2F2708_crows_ENV.jpg
Can the Adelaide Crows bounce back from a disastrous 2018 season to reach another Grand Final? (AAP)
Damian Barrett, The Sunday Footy Show: Adelaide. After scrounging 12 wins in their season from hell last year, they’ve managed to rectify all the soft tissue problems they had in the previous years. I think they’ll scream up the ladder and get back to a Grand Final as they had done in 2017.
Craig Hutchison, Footy Classified: Essendon. I like Essendon. I think they finished the season well with 10 out of 14 wins. They’re more mature and I think they can win it.
Kane Cornes, The Sunday Footy Show: Adelaide. They were smashed by injury last year and everything went wrong and still managed to win 12 games. Brad Crouch and a few others have had a really good season and look fit. They play 12 games in Adelaide and it’s hard to beat them down there.
Who is the Premiership dark horse?
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F10%2F17%2F23%2F42%2F1710_bombers_ENV.jpg
There are big hopes for the Bombers in 2019 after a strong finish to their 2018 season (AAP)
Barrett: Fremantle. They will surprise a few people on the back of having probably the best player in the competition in Nat Fyfe. They’ve got a couple of key position players in Jesse Hogan and Rory Lobb to structure up better in the forward line which was a big problem for them. I know Lachie Neale is a major loss for them but overall I think they won the trade period. The fact that they play 12 games in Perth with a better forward line, I feel they will have better balance.
Hutchison: Melbourne & Essendon. I like the Demons but the Bombers fit the bill here too.
Lloyd: Essendon. I think Essendon on their day can beat anybody but it’s just now about getting consistency in their football. If they do that, they could be like Melbourne of 2018 who went very close to making a Grand Final.
Brownless: Adelaide. I think they are due to bounce back. They’re a very big club, a well-supported club and a well-run club. I don’t think they’ve had a training camp this year so they’ll be better for that.
Cornes: Melbourne. I don’t think Melbourne have a weakness in their playing list. If they have a good run with injuries, I think they’ve got a very well-balanced and well-rounded side.

check this out...

With the 2019 pre-season in the books and the home and away season just days away, anticipation is at a fever pitch for the upcoming season.
Ahead of the season, Wide World of Sports put the questions to some of the AFL's experts to figure out which team is poised to take it all.
Joining Wide World of Sports' inaugural AFL Roundtable chat were two of the game's best news-breakers in Damian Barrett and Craig Hutchison.

Rounding out the panel were three AFL legends in Essendon great Matthew Lloyd, ex-Geelong star Billy Brownless and Port Adelaide Hall of Famer Kane Cornes.
Here are the experts predictions for the 2019 AFL season:

Who will win the 2019 AFL Premiership?
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F08%2F27%2F16%2F29%2F2708_crows_ENV.jpg
Can the Adelaide Crows bounce back from a disastrous 2018 season to reach another Grand Final? (AAP)
Damian Barrett, The Sunday Footy Show: Adelaide. After scrounging 12 wins in their season from hell last year, they’ve managed to rectify all the soft tissue problems they had in the previous years. I think they’ll scream up the ladder and get back to a Grand Final as they had done in 2017.
Craig Hutchison, Footy Classified: Essendon. I like Essendon. I think they finished the season well with 10 out of 14 wins. They’re more mature and I think they can win it.
Kane Cornes, The Sunday Footy Show: Adelaide. They were smashed by injury last year and everything went wrong and still managed to win 12 games. Brad Crouch and a few others have had a really good season and look fit. They play 12 games in Adelaide and it’s hard to beat them down there.
Who is the Premiership dark horse?
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F10%2F17%2F23%2F42%2F1710_bombers_ENV.jpg
There are big hopes for the Bombers in 2019 after a strong finish to their 2018 season (AAP)
Barrett: Fremantle. They will surprise a few people on the back of having probably the best player in the competition in Nat Fyfe. They’ve got a couple of key position players in Jesse Hogan and Rory Lobb to structure up better in the forward line which was a big problem for them. I know Lachie Neale is a major loss for them but overall I think they won the trade period. The fact that they play 12 games in Perth with a better forward line, I feel they will have better balance.
Hutchison: Melbourne & Essendon. I like the Demons but the Bombers fit the bill here too.
Lloyd: Essendon. I think Essendon on their day can beat anybody but it’s just now about getting consistency in their football. If they do that, they could be like Melbourne of 2018 who went very close to making a Grand Final.
Brownless: Adelaide. I think they are due to bounce back. They’re a very big club, a well-supported club and a well-run club. I don’t think they’ve had a training camp this year so they’ll be better for that.
Cornes: Melbourne. I don’t think Melbourne have a weakness in their playing list. If they have a good run with injuries, I think they’ve got a very well-balanced and well-rounded side.

Can’t believe these people get paid good money to talk absolute dribble

They could at least ask me I have nfi but I would at least make it funny

I rekon we will get everything next year because of the saltiness , Perth x 2 , Sydney x 2, Adelaide x 2 then throw us over to Tassie.
Collonwood to get 23 G games.

For those who were at the G on Saturday was there anything on the scoreboard or PA following a Giants goal?
Cos since they only kicked 3 goals for the entire game perhaps Kochie just missed it lol
lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back