Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downright lazy enough to be the #1 score involvement player in the comp?
25 touches and a goal a game, most inside 50s in the comp = lazy?
Didn't freakin help us SC Owners though did it !! .....:devil:

IMG_2748.JPG IMG_2749.JPG

First RMT post..... have cut out the common mid-pricers (Libba, Miles, Hanners, Greene, etc) to afford the 14 premiums and 4 Uber-premo mids.
Could drop 2 of Macrae/Fyfe/Neale down to a couple of $550k players (Zerrett, Dusty, Beams) to add one the aforementioned mid-pricers.
Interested to get some constructive feedback on this.
Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 611821View attachment 611822

First RMT post..... have cut out the common mid-pricers (Libba, Miles, Hanners, Greene, etc) to afford the 14 premiums and 4 Uber-premo mids.
Could drop 2 of Macrae/Fyfe/Neale down to a couple of $550k players (Zerrett, Dusty, Beams) to add one the aforementioned mid-pricers.
Interested to get some constructive feedback on this.
Cheers

You've got good depth FWD and DEF .....think most Coaches will bat down to M5 in the midfield, with Bennell at M6

I wouldn't weaken your M1-M4 .....but I think you could let go one of Roberton or Newman to strengthen up the M5 spot

You have the same amount of Midprice players as I do. 1. Midprice = 200k > 450k.
Yes was more thinking the rucks. If you don't pick Gawn and Grundy, then you'll need to use 2 trades to get them in.I would pick at least one of them or I would trade Harris Andrews for Sam Collins (GC) or Tobe Watson (Freo) ,then get Gawn and Grundy.Any left over money can be used to uograde Matt Crouch.Good team .

Tried to go with a midfield that i think are all 10+ points underpriced.

Really like how my defence is looking, fingers crossed birchall is named rnd 1 if not downgrade to rookie.

Fantasy is my main game but giving this supercoach thing a crack as the new fantasy layout sucks! Opinions very welcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190128-150222_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190128-150222_Chrome.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_20190128-150226_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190128-150226_Chrome.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 111
Tried to go with a midfield that i think are all 10+ points underpriced.

Really like how my defence is looking, fingers crossed birchall is named rnd 1 if not downgrade to rookie.

Fantasy is my main game but giving this supercoach thing a crack as the new fantasy layout sucks! Opinions very welcome.
Good team ,Goldstein only query but he has always scored well

Team starting to resemble something I'm happy with..
Maybe a couple of little changes, Crouch could be in for Beams, or Merrett if he's good to go round 1.

Bring on JLT.
54f7ea7cb046530160f18f02969b04aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ok give this team a detailed response because I'm giving more than I'm getting!View attachment 611777View attachment 611778
I was going to run the same ruck strategy but after thinking long and hard about it, it's just too risky for mine.
Bound to cop doughnuts.

Deep and powerful midfield. Interesting choice in premo mids, refreshing to see something different.
Bont let me down a bit last year so I've gone off him a bit. Brayshaw is a ripper but I can't help but worry about a knock to the head.

Kelly is a ripper player but as he's been forced to stay under contract, that worries me a bit.
If he plays well, he'll be a great POD for you.

Ok give this team a detailed response because I'm giving more than I'm getting!View attachment 611777View attachment 611778

Set for donuts in defence and the ruck early in the year if not round 1.
The midfield is generally where the rookies score the best so probably better to downgrade one of your premos in the mids and bolster the other areas.
Nothing I've seen suggests that Scrimshaw, Wigg, Burgess, Watson will get a game early on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Set for donuts in defence and the ruck early in the year if not round 1.
The midfield is generally where the rookies score the best so probably better to downgrade one of your premos in the mids and bolster the other areas.
Nothing I've seen suggests that Scrimshaw, Wigg, Burgess, Watson will get a game early on.
got to remember rookies are placeholders until after JLT

Currently running with this and 80k

Def: lloyd laird Roberton Collins Burgess Quaynor (Hore mclennan)

Mid: macrae oliver fyfe dusty duncan setterfield bewley hind (constable hayes valente)

Ruck grundy gawn fort

Fwd: danger franklin heeney rozee corbett schultz (parker cavarra)

Notes on this:
Obviously roberton pending fitness. Quaynor im iffy on i think he will score very well but JS an issue may swap him for another rookie.
Have narrowly gone fyfe over selwood and martin over bont but they are 50/50 calls. Could swap one of them for Neale if needed. I am tempted to go a premo down to Libba but unsure if I want to risk it.
If Setterfield isnt fit for R1 i will swap him for another DPP mid (maybe guys like Taylor or Woodcock). Happy with the rest of the rookies. I think Valente is worth the risk with Blakely out.
Rucks are set and forget Fort is close to R1 at Geelong so hes a decent backup to me.
If Franklin is out early with injuries I will swap him out in which case it will be one of Menegola Smith or Kelly that come in.
One of Parker or Cavarra may get swapped for McAdam post JLT but we will see.

Yeah I k ow but sliding in a handful of 102k rooks that aren’t going to play does you no favours when trying to determine which premos to pick.

Agree .....better to have all your rookies at $123K to give you some flexibility up & down ......$102K leaves you nowhere except permanent donuts

View attachment 612044

Pretty happy with this effort

Good looking side .....again it's the DEF where so much variable thinking is occurring

I have Z.Williams as my D3 currently .....not sure I'm game to run with all of Roberton, Williams, and Newman down back .....in an ideal world we'd have Williams at D4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back