Preview 2019 Round 21 - Richmond vs Carlton, Sunday 11th of August @ MCG, 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Astbury Broad Grimes
HB: Houli Vlastuin Edwards
C: Short Prestia Bolton
HF: Rioli Castagna Lambert
F: Baker Riewoldt Lynch
R: Soldo Caddy Martin
INT: Graham Stack Ellis Chol Nankervis Ross KMac Pickett

He's been kicked out of the backline (again) and put on the wing, where he lasted less than half, stinking it up against Port a few weeks ago. Next stop, VFL, never to return. Hallelujah.

You should know better than to read into positions on the team sheet.

Short was very good last week. If he backs that up he's going no where.

Gee the difference in the quality of ins and outs from 9 years ago

Round 21 2010 changes:

Out: White Browne Hicks Nason Jackson
In: Thursfield Taylor Nahas Rance Cotchin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee the difference in the quality of ins and outs from 9 years ago

Round 21 2010 changes:

Out: White Browne Hicks Nason Jackson
In: Thursfield Taylor Nahas Rance Cotchin

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel with these two, don't even need them anymore ;)

Wow Will Thursfield. I actually rated him (all be it I was pretty young) Thought he was a pretty good pure stopper just offered no rebound. In decades gone by he would have been a staple in our backline. But maybe I just liked him because I played a similar style to him, damn modern game squeezed me out at under 16's

As above - weather critical. So much rain forecast. Contested footy and trying to gain distance/real estate at any opportunity. Can’t go in too tall and certainly Ross and potentially Pickett as contested beasts may get a nod. I don’t think the selection will follow form script necessarily - I hope it’s a horses for courses approach from the MC.

Wow Will Thursfield. I actually rated him (all be it I was pretty young) Thought he was a pretty good pure stopper just offered no rebound. In decades gone by he would have been a staple in our backline. But maybe I just liked him because I played a similar style to him, damn modern game squeezed me out at under 16's

He was never really the same after he did his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back