2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we have to free up a list spot first. Don't we currently have 40 on the main list?
Plenty of list spots will open up. Hodge, basti gone. Taylor, cutler, n robbo possible trades. Hinge, skinner, lester possible delistings. Some shuffling around with the rookie list maybe with walker and bundy. Plenty of options to open up space for another 1 or 2 trades and the 4 or 5 draftees noble has spoken about taking.

Contracts don’t start from the moment a trade is finalised. IIRC they run from November through to November.
Yeah I think all contracts have a 31 October end date.

Plenty of list spots will open up. Hodge, basti gone. Taylor, cutler, n robbo possible trades. Hinge, skinner, lester possible delistings. Some shuffling around with the rookie list maybe with walker and bundy. Plenty of options to open up space for another 1 or 2 trades and the 4 or 5 draftees noble has spoken about taking.

Bastinac is not main list and Nobel has already inferred Skinner has a contract coming so cross those two off your list.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Haha Dougal Howard has chosen the Saints, instead of Essendon or Norf.

Norf.

Hahahaha... on other players to have chosen the Saints..found out today that Ryder is Hills cousin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

789405ae34e0a5b6b653907b5094f00a.jpg

This trade period....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just had a look- two first rounders and a second yikes. But who Kelly helps the Eagles to a flag and the Cats picks are both busts. Time will tell

'2 first rounders' does not tell the story. It's 2 late first rounders. The seconds were needed in lieu of the first rounders most likely both being lowly.

AFL.com suggesting Blake Acres name may come up in discussions.......no team mentioned.......he always played well against us.

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back