Game Day 2020 Grand Final vs Geelong, 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone laughed at this

But the mad lad did it

We owe so much to benny

For what it’s worth, I didn’t. This has changed a bit now but the tigers were always a side I had a soft spot for and I loved that a leader at the club was so brave to aim that high and its a tribute to him that he was able to help spearhead that.

Tiger71 Mate you're a ******* savant. Please forgive me for my shameful doubt

Your penance my child is to strip nude and hump a card board cut out of Martin 15 times!

How proud, how awesome is this club ? Even though down, I really believed that we went into absorb mode, get the cats playing the game in there heads thinking they have won it then go bang and they would close up. What a treat it was to see, also to see the class of the boys compared to the cats players. Funny the sun and AFL.com have not shown over and over Selwood rubbing Bakers face into the ground.

Short has his best game for the club, was epic.

Your penance my child is to strip nude and hump a card board cut out of Martin 15 times!

How proud, how awesome is this club ? Even though down, I really believed that we went into absorb mode, get the cats playing the game in there heads thinking they have won it then go bang and they would close up. What a treat it was to see, also to see the class of the boys compared to the cats players. Funny the sun and AFL.com have not shown over and over Selwood rubbing Bakers face into the ground.

Short has his best game for the club, was epic.
Can we make it 30 times? :D

Spot on and that’s exactly what happened. That an absolute monster effort to come back with a key player down and just shows how far we’ve come from where we were 10, 20 and 30 years ago. **** I love this club. Yeah I remember seeing that and my missus who has gotten into footy this year said ‘if Richmond did that everyone would lose their minds’. Had to take on the world and we still came out as the champs. Dusty 4 president

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats guys and gals. Three in four years means you have to be in the conversation for all-time great teams, no matter how weak people perceive the competition to be right now.

Dusty is the greatest finals player ever, and will go down as one of the GOAT when his career is done.

Congrats guys and gals. Three in four years means you have to be in the conversation for all-time great teams, no matter how weak people perceive the competition to be right now.

Dusty is the greatest finals player ever, and will go down as one of the GOAT when his career is done.
It's arguable the competition has never been harder.

Anyway, we ain't done yet my friend.

What a win, had a feeling we would real them in like last years final. That is the most special GF win for me.
Toast. Tigers and all who lifted.
Roast - Mr Rioli.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2020 Grand Final vs Geelong, 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back