Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Essendon & Changes for R12 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Essendon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If Stewart is dominant this week it will be the first game for ages.

Been copping attention lately and he’s not handling it. Look out Dion; he’s about to blow a fuse.
he will play his grand final
this week

Yeah good call. Campbell certainly looked livelier after the rest than his previous 3 or 4 games. I think he’s going to ba good player.
I am a fan of Tom Browns, I rate him highly, I have noticed though, he’s not getting to contests and defensively has been poor the last couple. But as you mentioned it may be fatigue, there’s been a fair bit of action in our back half this year
We really should be taking the Mick Malthouse approach with a lot of kids that we plan to make B22 in the long run. They should only stay 1 to 2 weeks in VFL before coming back to AFL. After 2 weeks, Mick says that players start to lose the speed of the AFL game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time ive ventured to the Cats board, man us owning them in finals has really ****ed them up.

What a bunch of flogs.
The board would be a fantastic place to be in the event we beat em lol.

Dusty beating Wright's tackle to McAuliffe who sneakily handballs under Cox's attempt to smother back to Dusty's run-forward path and of course he shows he still has it by picking up swiftly, running I50 towards the boundary, quickly comes inboard a bit to get power into his "around-the-corner" kick and slots a magnificent goal

Back