2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B. Crouch makes perfect sense for Port now. Rockliff is cooked, Boak reaching the end, SPP and Wines too similar.

Lots of money coming off the books and with no draft capital, expect them to go hard in free agency.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
SPP struggles to run out a game with any reL 2nd half impact

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is good to see the old Port persecution complex is alive and well. Claim robbed blind by umps despite getting more frees, focus on the out of bounds free against Hartlett which was 100% correct and consistent given the way the game was umpired.

I also liked how Ken "can't remember" the 2014 prelim. No wonder they didn't learn from it.

I also liked how Ken "can't remember" the 2014 prelim. No wonder they didn't learn from it.

Thats a poor comment.

An experienced coach learns more from his losses than he does from his wins.

With Ken though, he gets so drunk on Coke, Im not sure he remembers his wins either.

Maid Marian was out of arrows.

Never thought I would see the day where Richmond posters could post so freely on here. lol. Welcome.

Thank you for making South Australia Great Again. Take that back to your board and a big thanks from us.

To be fair, I reckon it will be a game that gets relayed over time.

It's the exact opposite of the '07 GF

The only thing that could have topped the night off, is Port with a set shot after the siren in front of goal to draw the game and missing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgraceful behaviour from the ferals (and there should be a serious threat of Port playing their first home game next season behind closed doors as a result), but all class from Tom Lynch.

Surely an investigation by kochy and loss of membership from this reprehensible act which is becoming far too Commonplace amongst some Of the Port supporter base. I am sure Kane will be all over this for the next few days Hmm

When is the replay

9:52 this morning on Fox Footy. The first of many replays over the next few days. Might have to record it to watch after I get back from work tonight.

Last edited:
I’m lost. What was the issue with the deliberate out of bounds? They’ve been paid all year and Port seemed to have more in their favour last night. You can’t complain about it resulting in a shot at goal if that’s where it took place.

Also I reckon Tigers got eff all free kicks in that last quarter.

i dont understand what their obsession with him is. i cant remember him having any links with port in the past? or was this another 'victim' of their faux pas aggressive thing where they target a player and it fails?

I think the whole anti Lynch thing with Hartlett bagging him publicly before the game and Duursma getting in his face was purely an exercise to fuel the crowd on the night. Basically a marketing ploy to ensure the fans were as spiced as they could be

Lynch has been a villain for the whole footy public this year and they played into it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Surely an investigation by kochy and loss of membership from this reprehensible act which is becoming far too Commonplace amongst some Of the Port supporter base. I am sure Kane will be all over this for the next few days Hmm
This shows the true colours and lack of class by this mob!

they are feral.. and they are chokers

go eat a big bag of dicks!! Yum yum yum!! Campaigners!

I think the whole anti Lynch thing with Hartlett bagging him publicly before the game and Duursma getting in his face was purely an exercise to fuel the crowd on the night. Basically a marketing ploy to ensure the fans were as spiced as they could be

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Is there a bigger nob than Hartlett though. Talks tough about Lynch. An article about the tattoo he’s going to get when they win the flag. And those drums. Flog of the highest.

It’s the real thing... Choke

If we didnt cop so much sh*t post the 2017 GF I probably wouldn't have cared as much about last nights result, but jeez that was great.

That plastic franchise can take their 23 years history of AFL with STILL just ONE flag and f**k off all the way back to Alberton.

They would have tortured us on here, imagine them winning the flag, the year we won the spoon.

Now we know where we can shove our spoon, up their arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back