2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that alot with Rozee and Butters. They are already really good players but people just expect that they will keep improving. Their output at the moment might be close to as good as they get which is high level but doesn't mean they take over from Boak and Gray in the midfield.

Wines is a classic example that some players burst on the scene and then platau. As we have seen with Rozee this year it's not a gradual accent for the next ten years.

That aside despite Boak not doing much last night he has been their best player by a long way this season.
I read that Rozee has been battling a plantar fasciitis condition this season which goes someway to explaining the drop this season.

I read that Rozee has been battling a plantar fasciitis condition this season which goes someway to explaining the drop this season.

Yeah he has but in some way that proves the point it's not always a straight upward trend with the baseline being last year. Obviously a very good player though.

He does it every goal to be fair. But now he does it so quick you barely see it unless you look closely. If he's going to do it he needs to do it properly.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

The arrow is one thing but racing up to an opposition player after the arrow and being a mouthy little prick is another. Karma hit his smug arse hard.

They played opposition teams that were coming off shorter breaks more than anyone else. The FIXTURE was far more skewed towards them than anyone else. Why the fu** are you sticking up for them on the Crows board? Are you lost?

*except for Brisbane

I'm sticking up for them because I believe in giving credit where it's due instead of just bagging someone because they lost. Just because their supporters bagged us for losing the 17 GF doesn't mean we have have to return fire.

Can't we be the bigger people here?

It's becoming obvious that despite this being a forum, and a 'non Crows discussion' one at that, we are still unable to give Port any sort of credit whatsoever. Lesson learnt.

Unfortunately I think many on here are kidding themselves if they don't think Rozee will be a star. Just needs to stop flopping

Did Rozee play the second half last night? I would rather a player be consistent, than have bursts of brilliance and then do nothing for 30 mins. He's talented, but doesn't show consistency.

Its called rivalry. Plenty of examples around the world - Man City/Man Utd, LA Lakers/LA Clippers, Freo/W Coast etc etc

They hate our guts, we hate theirs. That's the way it is and always will be, and the way it should be.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a healthy rivalry, too many people take it too far though and make it personal. I'm all for some friendly banter, but let's leave it at that.

What do we think of Tom Lynch's post game form? Consoling that upset brainwashed child and then his reaction to the coke shower.

Doesn't seem the massive knob he's made out to be
Apparently he's a really nice guy off the field, he's just one of the worst "white line fever" players of all time.

On SM-T510 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately I think many on here are kidding themselves if they don't think Rozee will be a star. Just needs to stop flopping
There is a genuine concern he is Wingard 2.0

Hopefully someone at Port is there to stop him resting on his natural ability to be great and put in the work to be elite.

Being a flopper in your second year is not a good sign.

They failed with Wingard

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It was deliberate every day of the week, and Hamish Hartlett will have to live with the fact that his error costed his side a Grand Final berth.
Dont forget duursma laid that egg instead of chest marking it.:port:

I hear that alot with Rozee and Butters. They are already really good players but people just expect that they will keep improving. Their output at the moment might be close to as good as they get which is high level but doesn't mean they take over from Boak and Gray in the midfield.

Wines is a classic example that some players burst on the scene and then platau. As we have seen with Rozee this year it's not a gradual accent for the next ten years.

That aside despite Boak not doing much last night he has been their best player by a long way this season.

I think Rozee could go to another level once he goes into the midfield, but yes, there are too many that label players as 'superstars' too early in their careers. John Butcher says hello.

I hope Lynch mentions Hamish Hartlett in his GF speech, he did contribute towards the Richmond premiership.

Also I must've missed it, but why didn't Channel 7 show Hartlett playing the drums at the end of the game?

The arrow is one thing but racing up to an opposition player after the arrow and being a mouthy little prick is another. Karma hit his smug arse hard.

Lynch deserves all the abuse thrown at him. A gutless sniper who dishes out cheap shots on the field.

Looks as though he can be a decent bloke off it though. Go figure.

You can be as ‘big’ as you like ... but no one is asking you to lead them into a better place.

Stop preaching. This is not church, some of us like the satanic side of supporting the Crows.

(Off to find a chicken)

Each to their own. I can respect that.

That’s what happens when you’re a second year player. At least he shows flashes unlike jones and McHenry

Jones has shown plenty of flashes, not much else, but McHenry has shown little at this early stage of his career. Let's hope that changes soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back