2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on the preliminary final is...

Richmond are the better team and the real deal.

Port were only the best team at the beginning of the year and got a draw that allowed them to jump alot of good teams early and the shorter season allowed them to stay on top. But port were exposed badly to fast running teams. In a regular home and away 22 game season port wouldn't have been a top 4 side.

It also has to be a major concern that ports best player by along way all season was a 32yo.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lynch deserves all the abuse thrown at him. A gutless sniper who dishes out cheap shots on the field.

Looks as though he can be a decent bloke off it though. Go figure.

Not really. Duursma probably needs to achieve something first before mouthing off at someone who already has 300 odd goals under his belt. He just embarrassed himself.

*except for Brisbane

I'm sticking up for them because I believe in giving credit where it's due instead of just bagging someone because they lost. Just because their supporters bagged us for losing the 17 GF doesn't mean we have have to return fire.

Can't we be the bigger people here?

It's becoming obvious that despite this being a forum, and a 'non Crows discussion' one at that, we are still unable to give Port any sort of credit whatsoever. Lesson learnt.

Lol what? I think you'll find people have given credit where it's due to certain aspects of Port Power. I respect Ebert, Boak & Gray. I think Rozee will be a gun. They have some likeable guys in Clurey, Houston & Marshall. They have some great youngsters coming through.

But I also hate them and it's a beautiful thing that they choked again in front of an expectant crowd.

If you can be ****ed, scroll thru their page throughout our 2017 finals campaign. What is on our board is a skidmark on the underpants of what their board was like.

man you gotta respect dusty as a player. doesnt whinge, stage or love himself. just lets his footy do the talking. the complete opposite of dangerfield.

Set the tone early.

Dusty kicks the opener. Tough as hell from a sharp angle, all business. Revs his team mates up but very much a "job's not done" mentality.

Rozee kicks a Jenkins special and he's posing for the crowd and giving them a bit of "look at me", Katniss kicks a goal, shoots the arrow and gets in Lynch's face.

One team was in party mode from the start, had the result pencilled into the Footy Record already, the other was there to get a job done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was also a sccop by HH. Should have been paid a throw.

When the chips were.down and the win was there to take, guys like Dixon and Boak, Darcy BJ were not good enough to get it done. Boaks stats looked pretty but he had no impact on the game.

Their games last night showcased how they get an AA spot on the back of flat tracking but had no impact in the heat of a real contest.

Credit to Ebert. His last act in Football one of the bravest acts you can commit to. He was their one senior player who stood up last night. Close to Ports best player till then.

Jonas Robbie and Boak should have lifted in his absence at the end. They didn't. In the heat of a real game looked cooked.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yet Dusty could lift - sign of a champion and competitor

Jonas was ok. I just find him uninspiring and he's a sniper.
Punched Jack in the head instead of trying to spoil and gifted him 6 points. Then lose by 6 points. Classic Port, classic Jonas.

*except for Brisbane

I'm sticking up for them because I believe in giving credit where it's due instead of just bagging someone because they lost. Just because their supporters bagged us for losing the 17 GF doesn't mean we have have to return fire.

It's becoming obvious that despite this being a forum, and a 'non Crows discussion' one at that, we are still unable to give Port any sort of credit whatsoever. Lesson learnt.
“You get what you deserve”

*except for Brisbane

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That plastic franchise can take their 23 years history of AFL with STILL just ONE flag and f**k off all the way back to Alberton.

They would have tortured us on here, imagine them winning the flag, the year we won the spoon.

Now we know where we can shove our spoon, up their arse.

We needed the spoon for the 6 months of stirring we've got ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back