News 2020 Pre-season - New and Improved after Rd 1 with Rd2 in June. ***

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you mean Steven is another lazy one-way runner?

This is so dumb, imo. The bloke is a deadset freak. To see such over-simplified criticism, I can only shake my head.

I’ve lost count of the number of times he’s literally dragged us along to victories. Victim of his own standards.

This is so dumb, imo. The bloke is a deadset freak. To see such over-simplified criticism, I can only shake my head.

I’ve lost count of the number of times he’s literally dragged us along to victories. Victim of his own standards.
Couldn't agree more; it was a tongue-in-cheek response to Warhorse and his regular, repeated, nonsense claims that Dangerfield is a lazy one-way runner.
Which he can somehow tell by watching the telecast from interstate.

Couldn't agree more; it was a tongue-in-cheek response to Warhorse and his regular, repeated, nonsense claims that Dangerfield is a lazy one-way runner.

Ohhhhh, lol. Well, my post is aimed at him then. 😂

So you are saying that Dangerfield runs as hard defensively as he does when attacking?

And you totally missed the point of what I said. The question mark is whether both Steven and Dangerfield will work well together in the midfield

So you are saying that Dangerfield runs as hard defensively as he does when attacking?

And you totally missed the point of what I said. The question mark is whether both Steven and Dangerfield will work well together in the midfield
It was you who missed the implications of what you said.

We don't have to get along & agree with each other, with differences in opinions welcome - but postings that contributes nothing and aimed more at the poster than the discussion at hand won't be tolerated

As already mentioned - it's Xmas time and not interested in dealing with BS & personal diggs, so make use of the ignore feature if you otherwise can't help yourself

Take this as a warning, discuss the topic & don't play the man

No real surprises here with the winner - but great to see a second year kid in the placings

BLITZ DOMINATES

Mark Blicavs has once again dominated the 15-minute run at Deakin Oval, running out clear winner in front of young gun Gryan Miers who finished second.

Jacob Kennerley finished third with Sam Menegola finishing fourth.

📸: Alison Wynd

#wearegeelong

No real surprises here with the winner - but great to see a second year kid in the placings

BLITZ DOMINATES

Mark Blicavs has once again dominated the 15-minute run at Deakin Oval, running out clear winner in front of young gun Gryan Miers who finished second.

#wearegeelong
Knew Miers would do well but nice to see Kennerley going well

I cant remember who it was - TSel or maybe Stokesy or Gullan on the post raft podcast had said Kennerly had come back in ripping shoae and that much like Bundy had arrived at the club a little unsure of the expectations... but that upon return for Year 2 was all over it.

Exhibit A your worhsip.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to read Matty Scarlett giving O'Connor a big rap saying he will go up a level this year has so much more up side.

I had some queries on his disposal at the start of the season but gee he proved me wrong , now he's one of my favourites
He has the potential to be a much more attacking player and I think we will see more of that in 2020.

Would love Cocky to be our TK replacement and Stevens the bonus.

We can all dream.

Don't think Cocky could ever be a TK but Steven can with a stronger inside game, although pretty good outside too.
I just hope Nakia gets a fair run at it this year, l think it's got to be make or break.
Terrible thing when hammys keep pinging, l'm nursing a sore left one atm.

Great to read Matty Scarlett giving O'Connor a big rap saying he will go up a level this year has so much more up side.

I'm a big MOC fan, next big thing in defence.
BTW how good is Miers running?...gee l thought it was a knock a couple of years ago. 2nd behind Blitz is like 1st.
Kennerley 3rd big step up this year l hope.

Last edited:
Don't think Cocky could ever be a TK but Steven can with a stronger inside game, although pretty good outside too.
I just hope Nakia gets a fair run at it this year, l think it's got to be make or break.
Terrible thing when hammys keep pinging, l'm nursing a sore left one atm.

Yes, I think most would like to see just how much Nakia can offer....it appears to be plenty, but looks can be deceiving. If he can deliver, what a bonus it will be...be like a new top 10 trade in....

If....

BLITZ DOMINATES

#wearegeelong

Kenn pushing for PS games ..and what happens after that is up to how he plays in those games..

Miers was 3rd in the draft combine for the 2km trial back in 2017.

2km time trial
Dylan Moore - 6:09 minutes
Lochie O'Brien - 6:12
Gryan Miers - 6:13
Andrew Brayshaw - 6:14
Aiden Domic - 6:15
Angus Styles - 6:17
Changkuoth Jiath - 6:17
Nathan Murphy - 6:21
Jaidyn Stephenson - 6:21
Ethan Floyd - 6:25

Miers always had a big tank....it was his pace that worried some "experts"....

Its his football nous that impresses me....
Yep, his draft profile mentioned that 'while his athleticism, in particular his speed is below that of your average player, his ability to play to his strengths means it will not impact him at AFL level'.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2020 Pre-season - New and Improved after Rd 1 with Rd2 in June. ***

Remove this Banner Ad

Back