Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. I want nothing up the best for Jack and hopefully the new environment helps him get back to a healthy life. And the Geelong the club dont play finals, then I wouldnt be disappointed.

Bruce on the other hand, day two at the Dogs and already talking us down in the media. Good for him on finding himself some money, but at least have some class on the way out the door.

Where is he talking down on us?

he's back where he wants to be, home. that's obviously what he's wanted for the last year or so and now he's there. that's enough to start thinking positively and wanting to get a head start on getting his footy career back on track. I'm happy for him. we all should be

His Ex has his kid at Lorne, i accept that its a world away when you are working full days in Moorabbin.

What i don't accept is how all the media f-wits will carry on about how geelong always find a way to stay competitive when he starts tearing other teams apart.

Sreven is gone. Let him go. Same as Bruce and Acres. Newnes. Longer. And Alan Richo.

It's a new era at the Saints. The above took us nowhere. Serviceable people but again, we got nowhere with them and were going nowhere. We were never going to win finals with that coach and those players in the next 3 years.

Sreven is gone. Let him go. Same as Bruce and Acres. Newnes. Longer. And Alan Richo.

It's a new era at the Saints. The above took us nowhere. Serviceable people but again, we got nowhere with them and were going nowhere. We were never going to win finals with that coach and those players in the next 3 years.
That's the best thing you have did in a while.

Were still paying half his salary like the muppets we are. So hes still here. Dmac 3 years steven for pick 58 first pick at 51 this year. That gallaghers a goose another stkilda labrat who wont last.

Were still paying half his salary like the muppets we are. So hes still here. Dmac 3 years steven for pick 58 first pick at 51 this year. That gallaghers a goose another stkilda labrat who wont last.
Hill
Howard
Jones
Ryder
Butler

All the while keeping next years first rounder.

Some people just like to whinge.

We just gotta remember one thing...Jack Steven can't handle being tagged, and he is now the enemy...my support ceased the moment he left for a pick in the 50's. We did the right thing by him, but NOW we can concentrate on doing what needs to be done without distraction...we don't owe this guy anything. It's done. I'm hoping when we play them, we hurt them...& that includes Jack Steven.
F*CK Geelong.

We just gotta remember one thing...Jack Steven can't handle being tagged, and he is now the enemy...my support ceased the moment he left for a pick in the 50's. We did the right thing by him, but NOW we can concentrate on doing what needs to be done without distraction...we don't owe this guy anything. It's done. I'm hoping when we play them, we hurt them...& that includes Jack Steven.
F*CK Geelong.
Great post and couldn't agree more.

F*CK Geelong.
Id hate to be at your house and accidentally drink your last beer. :oops: :p
You've got anger inside you .
a40486f896b31851e8e199acaf565605.gif :D

Yeah ok mate. That goose helped us get a no1 ranking for the trade period from every media outlet and expert. Gallagher is a good operator and makes a good team with Lethers and Gubby. Its A grade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with Robbo returning, is playing round one like he’s aiming to realistic? 2 seasons out of the game, does he take a spot Rd one if he’s fit, or does he need a warm up in the 2’s?

F*CK Geelong.
Doesn't worry me that Steven has gone- he has been a good player for us over a long period, and players move on for various reasons. We did get Butler who is a premiership player in the seniors and VFL, and Geelong get a 30 yo player from an unsuccessful club, who has not played in a premiership team. Steven might find the Geelong group are a notch up from what he is used to and may not automatically get selected.

Doesn't worry me that Steven has gone- he has been a good player for us over a long period, and players move on for various reasons. We did get Butler who is a premiership player in the seniors and VFL, and Geelong get a 30 yo player from an unsuccessful club, who has not played in a premiership team. Steven might find the Geelong group are a notch up from what he is used to and may not automatically get selected.

Yeah Leon Davis was a better player than Lenny Hayes. :rolleyes:

So with Robbo returning, is playing round one like he’s aiming to realistic? 2 seasons out of the game, does he take a spot Rd one if he’s fit, or does he need a warm up in the 2’s?
Arguably our best player when he went down, if he returns to similar form then he is still arguably our best player. Hopefully Marshall/Gresh/Hill/Membrey/Clark have something to say about it.

Arguably our best player when he went down, if he returns to similar form then he is still arguably our best player. Hopefully Marshall/Gresh/Hill/Membrey/Clark have something to say about it.
Our best player when he went down maybe pushing it a bit but he is a good player

Takes Wilkie's spot every day of the week. Wilkie did a tremenous job as a guy in his first AFL season, but Robbo just does that job better.

IMO Marshall inspires people through his actions in a game but he is too happy and easy going guy to be a captain. Who ever becomes captain will end up handing it over to king when the time is right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back