Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't changed my team in 10 days, that's different... (aside from rookies of course)

A few curve balls tonight would be good, mix it up a bit

chopping and changing, non stop changes yet i STILL have Ceglar at F2 ....

tenor.gif

Hey All,

I try not to have toooo much of a cookie cutter team each year so here goes...

Give me your thoughts if you can spare a minute!

View attachment 842471
Tom Green will average 80+.
You'd be crazy to have him on the bench and be forced to field Crocker and Taylor in the Fwd line.
One too many mids, one too few forwards IMO.

Cerra will need to average 90 to be a successful pick.
Top 6 defenders will average 100+ so even 90 would be suboptimal.
Do you reckon he can achieve that?

Well guys, I've left Grundy out. Gawnstein for the extra $100k to get another mid-pricer on the field. Re-assess at Rd 3 assuming there'll be an obvious rookie by then and that one of my many mid-pricers needs to be dumped (just won't know which one until then).

Come at me.

Hey All,

I try not to have toooo much of a cookie cutter team each year so here goes...

Give me your thoughts if you can spare a minute!

View attachment 842471
You seem to have overspent on your mid rookies. The Cerra pick had me heading for the record books. 91 games for 1 100+ game, 1 90+ game and 89 <90 games. Did have very good ppm in Marsh1, but otherwise I'd love to know the logic behind the pick. Where/why are you expecting improvement?

Someone has to be different , my COVID 19 team , compromised season so no responsibility anyway 😉
16 min quarters = rooks ( excl Rowell , Pickett and T Green ) getting very little game time so using multiple ruck options to generate cash then trade to Gawndy . My assumption is that season will be abandoned at some point well before round 17 so generate early points and stay up with the leaders .
Still 30 trades so trade without mercy. Biggest fear is AFL play multiple games per week , clubs rotate rookies resting guns , game over for me .
B27475FF-EF68-4F3A-8D82-CBBD03ACDC47.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8E098C16-8E2C-4878-B46A-9A853A5BBF4D.jpeg 24A61044-F01F-4311-A710-F80C8221DA90.jpeg 224F6A52-2377-4303-9776-ED41A7306964.jpeg

No better season to throw away the cookie cutter and have a proper punt on this. I hope the sponsors still have money by the end of the season to pay me my 50k :$

"fix your backline"? Your backline is better than mine, and a lot of other teams on here. I have Robbo at D3 lol, and I ******* love it
Houston and Dawson at D1 and D2 are big risks though haha.

I guess it's easier to stomach when I realise Docherty will be D1 come the end of the season.

Still tinkering with the rookies at the moment.
Also still tossing up whether to go with Roberton/Cumming/Noble. Thinking I’ll keep Philp in if no one else comes into the selection frame, he’s an emergency tonight, so an indication that he may play early. Also thinking NicNat is a nice option with the shortened games. What do you all think? Have I gone too pricey up forward or is this looking like a comfortable set up?
30 trades left 😉

2D205FCC-4DCE-40F3-8BD8-A6F85F8D3C77.jpeg 5B0B9877-95D5-47FB-95E7-339E16CF3858.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back