List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait til you hear about this guy called Chad Wingard.

In hindsight, perhaps, the Chad trade was just good list management as dissapointing as it was at the time - I note that Clarkson hasn't seen a surge in his output.
1601270429287.png

I love the Crows

Brouch is out and that 2nd pick stays with its rightful owner.

We do due diligence on Crouch it's not like every player we have on our list is as pure as the driven snow. Does Crouch have issues that go beyond a bit of coke (not that I'm suggesting that is the substance involved). in the off season?

Can't recall Brown taking too many pack marks or even grappling with one defender. How do Champion Data define a 'contested mark'?
Best definition I can get "CONTESTED MARK - When a player takes a mark under physical pressure of an opponent or in a pack". Then what's physical pressure? A Pressure Act can be chasing an opponent from behind as long as you're within a few metres, if that applies to a mark, that could be Brown taking a mark on the lead? Who knows, but my eyes tell me Dixon takes way more genuine contested marks than Brown.

By way of explanation it was AFL stats pro and I have no idea what their definition of a contested mark is. Not all contested marks are equal either I'd imagine. Also those were career stats and things have changed in recent times. They certainly did this season. Charlie took an average of 1.1 CM with GC and takes 2.2 a game with us.

So sure, the quality of Charlie's contested marks would be much higher than Browns, even without knowing what the definition is.

Stengle drink driving earlier this year now busted with an illegal substance

Will be interesting to see how the crows deal (sweep under the carpet) with this

The tweet specifies illicit rather than illegal which if it has been used deliberately can mean the difference between a plastic baggie of prescription drugs (without a prescription) and cocaine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big question with Crouch is now not the drug taking but whether his lack of discipline and partying explains his injury issues.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Heh, I just remembered........ him and Ratkins got smashed at Clipsal while Brad was trying to come back from missing a year due to injury.

I think a lot of you would be shocked just how prevalent recreational drugs are not just in the AFL but our club as well. These are young men with disposable income through the nose (pun intended).
There would be dabblers at every club but you know there's also a shitload of guys that take their careers seriously and don't get involved.

Thought I would listen to aa for the LOLs and hasn't disappointed Rowe trade crouch to port Ollie wants to go home Ollie to Geelong Parfitt and pick 11 to Adelaide WTF😂😂

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back