List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

CD treats the SA football media with exactly the level of respect they deserve.

Was funny yesterday when Dillon kept repeating his question which he’d already answered, made Dillon repeat the question so he could shoot him down, knows how to treat the media for sure, love.
Happy for the media to keep trying to bring Port into trouble that doesn’t exist, keeps building the us against them mentality.

Brad would be a good get and fills a gap of experience that will leave over the next couple or years, his body is an issue but i bet Boak could show him a few pointers that would help. The question would now be who is the most hated ex player from the camry's, Tippett, Dangerfield, Gunston, Lever, McGovern or Crouch. They have a lot to choose from and their list keeps getting bigger

Rucci just said on SEN this morning our offer is 2.6 million over 4 years to Crouch, the Crows haven't offered him a deal as of yet and likely won't go over 3 years if they do.

Will come down to if the Crows match our offer or not it seems.
Mmmmmm...force them to pay more than they want to or he moves to Port?
They know we aren’t trading for him.
He has given the emotional reason he wants to stay in SA.
Who will blink first?

Was funny yesterday when Dillon kept repeating his question which he’d already answered, made Dillon repeat the question so he could shoot him down, knows how to treat the media for sure, love.
Happy for the media to keep trying to bring Port into trouble that doesn’t exist, keeps building the us against them mentality.
He's almost becoming Keating like.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rucci just said on SEN this morning our offer is 2.6 million over 4 years to Crouch, the Crows haven't offered him a deal as of yet and likely won't go over 3 years if they do.

What would the likely compo be to the cows if that deal was accepted?

..................I only partly believe the 'offer' to be true as I don't believe rucci on the best of days.

I am not sure that I would be comfortable paying him that much over 4 years with his injury history though. He would be 31 at the end of 4 years, so as long as their are safe guards/triggers in the later portion of the contract it could be okay.

Not good enough for band 1 compo which is what they want.

They said, what yesterday? That they’d trade him “on their terms” unfortunately he’s a free agent. Either he walks and they get band 2 compo or they match, we bail and they have to pay him more then they want (which is currently nothing)

Not good enough for band 1 compo which is what they want.

They said, what yesterday? That they’d trade him “on their terms” unfortunately he’s a free agent. Either he walks and they get band 2 compo or they match, we bail and they have to pay him more then they want (which is currently nothing)
I am surprised they believe that if they don’t get band 1 compo they will recontract him to force a trade. Surely after how they have treated him he wouldn’t sign just to help them out. This is weird.

I am surprised they believe that if they don’t get band 1 compo they will recontract him to force a trade. Surely after how they have treated him he wouldn’t sign just to help them out. This is weird.
True, by we are talking about the franchise here. Reed and his team have no FI about recruitment and list manageKent 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad would be a good get and fills a gap of experience that will leave over the next couple or years, his body is an issue but i bet Boak could show him a few pointers that would help. The question would now be who is the most hated ex player from the camry's, Tippett, Dangerfield, Gunston, Lever, McGovern or Crouch. They have a lot to choose from and their list keeps getting bigger

I don’t think Crows fans hate their ex players, rather the ex players think the club is a basket case...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What would the likely compo be to the cows if that deal was accepted?

..................I only partly believe the 'offer' to be true as I don't believe rucci on the best of days.

Rockliff was 650k for four years, end of first round.

Player payments have gone up then down after CoVid.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's almost becoming Keating like.

CD can be pretty f@%king savage, damn...

On the Adelaide Crows:
“I want to do them slowly. There’s gotta be a bit of sport in this for all of us. And in the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances. More of them! I want to be encouraged. There’s gonna be no easy execution for them. They’ve perpetuated one of the great mischiefs on the South Australian football public. And if they think we’re going to put them out of their misery quickly, they can think again.”

On Gillon McLachlan:
“[His performance] is like being flogged with a warm lettuce. There he sits, all dressed up like a Tony Barlow doll but with no place to go. This is the sort of little-boy, stamp your foot stuff which comes from a financial yuppie when you shoe him into footy. I’d put him in the same class as the rest of them: mediocrity. “

On Eddie McGuire:
“He has more hide than a herd of elephants. The principle saboteur, the man with the cheap fistful of dollars. I did not slither out of the Triple M studio like a mangy maggot. I do not want to hear any mealy-mouthed talk from the President of Collingwood.”

On John Olsen:
“I am not interested in the views of painted, perfumed gigolos. What we have here is an intellectual rust bucket. This gutless spiv, and I refer to him as a gutless spiv, could not rise above his own opportunism or his incapacity to lead. He represents nothing and nobody.”

On the SANFL:
“The Sanfull is more to be pitied than despised, the poor old thing. The AFL ought to put it down like a faithful dog because it is of no use to no-one and of no use to the football nation.”

On Michelangelo Rucci:
“That you, Rooch? CD here. Just because you swallowed a f@%kng dictionary when you were about fifteen doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.”

On Bruce McAvaney:
"You had an important place in Australian sport as the pre-eminent commentator and you gave it up to be a pop star. With a big cheque. And now you're on to this sort of stuff. That shows what a 24 carat pissant you are, Bruce, that's for sure.”

To Mike Smithson, AKA "The Goat F@%ker," at a press conference:
"Shut up! Sit down and shut up, you pig! You stupid foul-mouthed grub. You boxhead, you wouldn't know. You are flat out counting past ten.”

On co-captains in 2020:
“[to Hinkley] Now listen mate, you're not getting co-captains. You can forget it. This is a f@%king Boulevard Hotel special, this is. The trouble is we are dealing with a stats junkie here [gesturing at Bassett.] I go out for a piss and they pull this one on me. Well that's the last time I leave you two alone. From now on, I'm sticking to you two like shit to a blanket.”

On Mark Ricciuto:
“He’s all tip and no iceberg. A low-altitude flyer. Roo could not operate a tart shop. [His BS is] just small time punk stuff coming from a punk organisation.”

On Tex Walker:
“What we have got is a dead carcass, swinging in the breeze, but nobody will cut it down to replace him.”

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 8.54.31 am.png

Last edited:
No question on Brads ability, just if his body can hold up. I think he also fills a gap in age and salary cap. We're already in the bottom couple of clubs for salary cap space, with the Roccy and Motlop contracts finishing next year, we'll be in an even better position. It sounds like we'll be able to squeeze Watts money for next year into this years salary cap. It would also allow Butters, Rozee etc to develop while still having a solid midfield core. I say we should go for it, I actually couldn't give a stuff if the Crows get pick 2 if it actually makes us better.

On the Adelaide Crows:
“I want to do them slowly. There’s gotta be a bit of sport in this for all of us. And in the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances. More of them! I want to be encouraged. There’s gonna be no easy execution for them. They’ve perpetuated one of the great mischiefs on the South Australian football public. And if they think we’re going to put them out of their misery quickly, they can think again.”

On Gillon McLachlan:
“[His performance] is like being flogged with a warm lettuce. There he sits, all dressed up like a Tony Barlow doll but with no place to go. This is the sort of little-boy, stamp your foot stuff which comes from a financial yuppie when you shoe him into footy. I’d put him in the same class as the rest of them: mediocrity. “

On Eddie McGuire:
“He has more hide than a herd of elephants. The principle saboteur, the man with the cheap fistful of dollars. I did not slither out of the Triple M studio like a mangy maggot. I do not want to hear any mealymouthed talk from the President of Collingwood.”

On John Olsen:
“I am not interested in the views of painted, perfumed gigolos. What we have here is an intellectual rust bucket. This gutless spiv, and I refer to him as a gutless spiv, could not rise above his own opportunism or his incapacity to lead. He represents nothing and nobody.”

On the SANFL:
“The Sanfull is more to be pitied than despised, the poor old thing. The AFL ought to put it down like a faithful dog because it is of no use to no-one and of no use to the football nation.”

On Michelangelo Rucci:
“That you, Rooch? CD here. Just because you swallowed a f@%kng dictionary when you were about fifteen doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of sh*t over the rest of us.”

On Bruce McAvaney:
"You had an important place in Australian sport as the pre-eminent commentator and you gave it up to be a pop star. With a big cheque. And now you're on to this sort of stuff. That shows what a 24 carat pissant you are, Bruce, that's for sure.”

"Shut up! Sit down and shut up, you pig! You stupid foul-mouthed grub. You boxhead, you wouldn't know. You are flat out counting past ten.”

On co-captains in 2020:
“[to Hinkley] Now listen mate, you're not getting co-captains. You can forget it. This is a f@%king Boulevard Hotel special, this is. The trouble is we are dealing with a stats junkie here [gesturing at Bassett.] I go out for a piss and they pull this one on me. Well that's the last time I leave you two alone. From now on, I'm sticking to you two like sh*t to a blanket.”

On Mark Ricciuto:
“He’s all tip and no iceberg. A low-altitude flyer. He could not operate a tart shop. It’s just small time punk stuff coming from a punk organisation.”

On Tex Walker:
“What we have got is a dead carcass, swinging in the breeze, but nobody will cut it down to replace him.”

View attachment 970231

On the Adelaide Crows:

On Gillon McLachlan:

On Eddie McGuire:
“He has more hide than a herd of elephants. The principle saboteur, the man with the cheap fistful of dollars. I did not slither out of the Triple M studio like a mangy maggot. I do not want to hear any mealy-mouthed talk from the President of Collingwood.”

On John Olsen:

On the SANFL:

On Michelangelo Rucci:
“That you, Rooch? CD here. Just because you swallowed a f@%kng dictionary when you were about fifteen doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of sh*t over the rest of us.”

On Bruce McAvaney:

On co-captains in 2020:
“[to Hinkley] Now listen mate, you're not getting co-captains. You can forget it. This is a f@%king Boulevard Hotel special, this is. The trouble is we are dealing with a stats junkie here [gesturing at Bassett.] I go out for a piss and they pull this one on me. Well that's the last time I leave you two alone. From now on, I'm sticking to you two like sh*t to a blanket.”

On Mark Ricciuto:
“He’s all tip and no iceberg. A low-altitude flyer. Roo could not operate a tart shop. [His BS is] just small time punk stuff coming from a punk organisation.”

On Tex Walker:

View attachment 970231
This was the wooden spoon they had to have

So the Crows are waiting to see what he is offered, and the compo determined. If it the compo is not what they want, they will match the offer.

Would love to see Brad refuse to sign the contract. Can he do that? If he can, what is the consequence of that?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back