AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting a very tight finish and wouldn't surprise to see a 3 or 4 way tie even. Hope Steele can win but think he finishes just short. Good luck all!

View attachment 1239299
Really rate a lot of this. Would deadset make close to 200k+ if this was the case re. the team totals (from team handicap multis).
What's your process for coming up with votes if you don't mind?

Oliver o/29.5
Petracca o/24.5
Walsh o/24.5
Mitchell o/23.5
Miller o/22.5
Lyons u/20.5
Macrae o/19.5
$80 SB Boost

Really rate a lot of this. Would deadset make close to 200k+ if this was the case re. the team totals (from team handicap multis).
What's your process for coming up with votes if you don't mind?

I generally refer to coaches votes especially for games I didn’t see. Other than that it’s a combination on stats (goals and disposals largely) supercoach scores and media votes/anyone else who publicises their count are also a good way to see if you are on the right path.

Personally see Petracca as having the potential to poll in 19/22 games, the highest of any player in the season.

Currently have him on 27 votes, and have him polling in 14 games.

But I see 4 games where he can sneak in an additional 1 vote, and another 3 games where he can potentially receive 2 votes instead of 1 vote.

Could Aaron Hall top the Kangaroos? He had a pretty eye catching year and from memory he had a similar year forGC and polled well. Probably burning my cash but I'm thinking of putting something on @ 12. thoughts from anyone who watches the Kangas closely?

Could Aaron Hall top the Kangaroos? He had a pretty eye catching year and from memory he had a similar year forGC and polled well. Probably burning my cash but I'm thinking of putting something on @ 12. thoughts from anyone who watches the Kangas closely?
Backs like that just don't poll, Jake Lloyd for example...

He played onball midfield for GC whereas was seagulling at North at half back since the ball was always there. Hes may get a lot of 1s and that wont do the job.

Last edited:
The North count looks fascinating to me on paper.

Several matches where Simpkin / Cunnington / LDU could raffle the votes, and Thomas / Anderson also pop up a few times.

I just went back and did my own guess-count for North, just going off the stats.

Somehow I had forgotten just how well Cunnington went this year. Put up some massive clearance numbers.

On my count, I came up with Cunnington polling 19 votes, which I know is absurd in a team which won so few games.

I ended up with Simpkin on 11, with the caveat that, like I said, in a few games there you could raffle it.

Here are the odds for North most votes on sb:

north most votes.png

$1.50 isn't enough value for me to bother with. $1.60 on tab not much better, $1.56 on betfair.

Cunnington is also $2 in h2h vs Sheed, after a quick look over Sheed's season, it looks like he went alright as well.

Might just put a small bet on Cunnington h2h, and also a little on Steele for win / top 3, since he seems to be the hot pick on this board.

Also like 'tie - yes' @ $4.

EDIT: He is $4.50 for top 20 on sb and $26 for top 10 on betfair, might put a little bit on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex likely gets 3 x 3 but if he only snags the 2 in the loss vs Sydney , there's definite Value on Dusty 8.00 topsport or Oliver 7.00 tab to lead at round 5.. Dusty should get 3 vs Carlton and Hawks and is vying with Edwards vs St Kilda for another 3... Oliver I have given the 3 to round 1 over petracca, 3 round 2 vs St Kilda, round 4 i've got him on 2 behind Petracca just edging Viney, Round 5 also 2 as I am penalizing Salem for being a defender... that's 10 votes upside if things go right.... conservatively it's probably 8 but you never know... definite value in the 7.00 if he can see off Petracca and Steele first two rounds

Or if you're of the belief Oliver may slightly underpoll given his history, the Bont at 3.10 rd 10 leader looks great, Betfair basically has them equal... can multi bont round 10 into Dusty rd 5 at topsport for 26.00 topped up or Bont round 10 Oliver round 5 for $19.48 topped up and then chuck a hedge on Tex leading round 5

Or if you're of the belief Oliver may slightly underpoll given his history, the Bont at 3.10 rd 10 leader looks great, Betfair basically has them equal... can multi bont round 10 into Dusty rd 5 at topsport for 26.00 topped up or Bont round 10 Oliver round 5 for $19.48 topped up and then chuck a hedge on Tex leading round 5
Got a weird feeling that Rd 10 leader could be a tie between the Bont and Oliver.

May is firming in the Round 1 '3 vote market'

TopSport are allowing multis with '3 Vote markets by Game' and Winner Outrights, Top 3, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, Other 3 Vote market games etc

Rd 1 Melbourne v Freo

Steven May $2
Oliver $2.90
Petracca $8
McDonald $8.50
Brayshaw $17
Lever $17
Fyfe $21
Meek $34
Gawn $34
Cerra $101

Got a weird feeling that Rd 10 leader could be a tie between the Bont and Oliver.

May is firming in the Round 1 '3 vote market'

TopSport are allowing multis with '3 Vote markets by Game' and Winner Outrights, Top 3, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, Other 3 Vote market games etc

Rd 1 Melbourne v Freo

Steven May $2
Oliver $2.90
Petracca $8
McDonald $8.50
Brayshaw $17
Lever $17
Fyfe $21
Meek $34
Gawn $34
Cerra $101

Of course they open this up on the last day when I have no money left.

Top sports website on mobile is a ****in joke, so hard to navigate.

also think Dusty should be about 1.05 richmond votes , so chuck the 1.15 tab as a multi leg... he'd have to severely underpoll to even contemplate a tie with Bolton who's only suppose to poll in 4 matches.. hahaah i want to see someone do a 50 leg multi on topsport... if you can do that many hahah

Last edited:
Got Steele the WIN and Top 3 - hopefully doesn't give too much of a start and storms home.

If the Blue Baggers had of won a couple more games Walsh would be well and truly in the hunt (I think he'll fall 4-6 votes short)
Big if , But if Walsh he can snag 3 votes in both Rounds 5 and 6- in which games Carlton Lose. Reckon he goes pretty close................

As I speak I've got him on 0 votes for both games combined. But at the same time could see him getting up to 6 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back