Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait shit from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies want Hawks to pay ALL of Max Lynchs’ contract……..pricks

How much is that supposed to be? Given how much they had to give grundy to keep him at Collingwood, and Lynch has played a total of 3 AFL games, it might not be that much. We got Phillips in a salary dump, so we could probably afford to lose a little on this deal and still be ahead (in terms of recent trades with Pies)

Not sure we can afford to give up Cegs now unless we have a plan to bring in another experienced ruck.
Ladhams would’ve been okay, but not sure what the plan is now that ship has presumably sailed… don’t think Max Lynch solves the issue either, bloke couldn’t get a game at the Pies
You do realise he has Grundy ahead of him?, Who would he have in front of him at Hawthorn?. Him and Reeves as it stands are level pegging which is why he is keen to come across. Has much more chance of regular senior footy with us in our current stage of development with our rucks. Pies are seemingly happy to drive Grundy into early retirement such is the workload they put him through.

How much is that supposed to be? Given how much they had to give grundy to keep him at Collingwood, and Lynch has played a total of 3 AFL games, it might not be that much. We got Phillips in a salary dump, so we could probably afford to lose a little on this deal and still be ahead (in terms of recent trades with Pies)
We're trading Lynch in - we pay his salary.

That isn't what David said though, he said Sam SHOULD be able to do that, but he cannot under the current system. Pretty sure all of those midfielders destroyed us with all our big guns anyway so, not like they did a great deal
I chuckle at this boards relationship with King and most of it stems from his grand final tip 7 years ago.

Yeah he is opinionated but he does his research and takes it seriously, I like him as pundit.

He was one of the ones talking us up this year, then he says a few hard truths and he's a flog!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Very real (scary) possibility our trade window consists of gaining Max Lynch and losing only TOB for zilch.
Sometimes that’s how it falls, I tell you what tho, you have to acknowledge that would be an amazing story, after the turmoil of coach changeover.

it would also say something that the senior players staying arnt running away from the poor team performances, and will be pushing a lot next year. Over to Sam to fix the scoring issues…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back