Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait shit from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

I wouldn't mind the 5 and future 3rd for 7 and 27.

Would want either Johnson or Erasmus to be their though.

Would tigers be trading up for josh ward?

It sounds like Tigers would like Hobbs and we would like Ward. I think they are both probably there when we pick.

Fascinated to see what happens with Mac Andrew. If Giants really want him they will need to take him at 2 or trade up from 13.

Can't remember a draft with so many different scenarios from 5-15

It sounds like Tigers would like Hobbs and we would like Ward. I think they are both probably there when we pick.

Fascinated to see what happens with Mac Andrew. If Giants really want him they will need to take him at 2 or trade up from 13.

Can't remember a draft with so many different scenarios from 5-15
Pick 5 and future 3rd for GWS pick 13 there future 1st and 2021 2nd. You would think either Johnson or Sinn will be there at 13

Pick 5 and future 3rd for GWS pick 13 there future 1st and 2021 2nd. You would think either Johnson or Sinn will be there at 13

I'm not sure about you, but I would prefer a good deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t think that is a good deal for us?
Points wise it might be & it means getting 3x good(ish) picks for the price of 1x very good one (5), but they don't have a 2021 2nd (I don't think) & there's a fair chance their 2022 1st will be 15+.

I don't love it, but it's not terrible.

Johnson wont go in the top ten, we're not going to give up the chance to draft Ward or Hobbs just for Pick 27 that will end up Pick 30-2.
What is wrong with pick 30-32, talking about a player like Bazzo, Clarke, Knevitt, MacDonald. Some may want to speed up climb to the top from 8 to 4 years. There is no right or wrong answer, only issue with giving up all for top 2 or absolute top picks are very lengthy process. Especially if the club is not particular, has say 2-3 players in mind and is not so particular with one or the other, the other is if the player they have in mind will still be around even if drop down.

Anderson
I heard something absolutely nuts today from an individual connected to Box Hill.

Our future first round is completely off the table as collateral this year as we're AGGRESIVELY going after one of the Gold Coast boys (Rankine, Lucoscious or Anderson with Rankine as first choice) $4M+ over at least 5 years.

I heard something absolutely nuts today from an individual connected to Box Hill.

Our future first round is completely off the table as collateral this year as we're AGGRESIVELY going after one of the Gold Coast boys (Rankine, Lucoscious or Anderson with Rankine as first choice) $4M+ over at least 5 years.
Gimme Anderson!!!!

How odd…rankine would be my third choice 😉

I agree. Anderson > daylight > Rankine > Lucoscious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tbh I find Anderson and Lukosius hard to split. His boot is like a laser beam.

The last thing GC need is more draft picks. Its time they got busy in the wins column.

I think one thing that is being overlooked big time, is who the hawks have to return in 2022, or who'll finally be fit again.
I personally can't see them entering next years draft with a first rounder higher than the current pick 5 (7).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back