List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we cannot trade up to pick 2, I would seriously trade back for 7 and 15 if it means we can get Sinn and Goater. Along with Dawson would absolutely transform that midfield. All of a sudden there quite a bit of power, speed and size in that midfield.
If we did trade back, that would be a result I'd be very happy with, I think. Goater a top 10 talent and Sinn a top 15 talent, for mine

and Hamish, as THE primary source says it’s not true.

Pyke has said EXACTLY what happened. As the person who said it to Hamish and his staff, and then saw what actually happened.

Hamish has vaguely said "nah, not much happens with the coaches".

You can't even compare the two - Pyke is talking about a very particular incident, Hamish is talking generally. The only way you could believe Hamish over Pyke is if Hamish commented directly on this and said Pyke was lying.

Gee, i'd be kinda disappointed if took NWM over Sinn
I'd take Goater before both personally, if everything goes right with his development he can reach Dangerfield heights IMO, I know it's a big IF but if we're trading down why not.

Gee, i'd be kinda disappointed if took NWM over Sinn
I love Sinn, but having just brought Dawson in, I would love us to take Erasmus and Goater if we trade back. They are both really high ceiling kids who bring totally different elements to our midfield mix.
Goater is seriously fast off the mark, just leaves people in his wake and Erasmus reminds me so much of Yeo, able to use the ball really creatively but is really good overhead as well.

our midfield is not just average, it’s 1 dimensional average. This is the perfect time to address that.

There's almost no chance Rachele AND Callaghan will be gone by Pick 4
only way it happens is if GWS pull the trigger on Rachele, then GC might do something really stupid from their end and go Callaghan as they are already flush for top end young mids when Andrew or Gibcus is at the pointy end and covers off a massive hole in their list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take Goater before both personally, if everything goes right with his development he can reach Dangerfield heights IMO, I know it's a big IF but if we're trading down why not.
Goater might be there at 15 though. Why isn't Matthew Johnson talked about more? On paper he fits the midfield need for us really well. Wouldn't mind if we took him at 7.

I'd expect gws to do a trade with us if they were going to take Rachele over Callaghan anyway.

Also Twomey seems to think Sinn and Hobbs are next in line for us.
From listening to Caruso, I'm 75% on GWS trading pick 2 as they don't want Callaghan. I think it's down to us and Hawks, a matter of who will pay more.

From listening to Caruso, I'm 75% on GWS trading pick 2 as they don't want Callaghan. I think it's down to us and Hawks, a matter of who will pay more.
There's only 1 player I'd be coupling up with 2022's 1st round pick on and it's not Finn Callaghan.

Friend of mine said to keep an eye out for Sam Banks, apparently we have shown some interest. Had a look and of course he was that Tasmanian medium defender! Genuinely not sure if he is just taking the piss now but he does know a lot of the young guys coming through.

(Originally posted this in the wrong thread)

As someone who was involved in the Doedee Who? WTF? Debacle I've learnt to just accept the new player we pick and at least give them a chance. It's so not worth melting over.
The Doedee pick got me banned from a number of groups.. I lost the plot that night haha

If there is a rogue trade of picks tonight up or down fair chance it involves us . We are ideally positioned and don’t mind a bit of a swap.

Friend of mine said to keep an eye out for Sam Banks, apparently we have shown some interest. Had a look and of course he was that Tasmanian medium defender! Genuinely not sure if he is just taking the piss now but he does know a lot of the young guys coming through.

(Originally posted this in the wrong thread)
I like Banks as a mid-draft guy. Has some scope to push up onto a wing. Provides run and carry and has really great footskills, but isn't a great contested ball player. I don't have him *that* far off NWM, honestly

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Back