No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

but one day later, that travesty is dwarfed by what happened to the lions.
The AFL continues to be plagued with abysmal umpiring.

Let me make it clear for you. There are 3 types of umpires.

Those who have a feel for the game, administer the rules best they can and have no bias to sides one way or the other. In short they do their job.

Those who are inept, have no feel for the game, cannot officiate the rules put in place by a deplorable AFL Rules committee making the job harder.

Those that Cheat. Watch a Bulldogs game to know who's who.

Let me make it clear for you. There are 3 types of umpires.

Those who have a feel for the game, administer the rules best they can and have no bias to sides one way or the other. In short they do their job.

Those who are inept, have no feel for the game, cannot officiate the rules put in place by a deplorable AFL Rules committee making the job harder.

Those that Cheat. Watch a Bulldogs game to know who's who.
I always found Glen James the best and then later Matthew Head , then we have ####s like Stevic , Razor , McLaren and Goldspink . and the 1 grand final rat Scott Jeffrey

I’ve (finally) found a silver lining in the loss to GWS:

We don’t have to suffer the ignominy of once again being gleefully reamed by Stevic and his corrupt mates in a final against the BraveDogs.

#freekickbulldogs
I too found a silver lining

We go from 6th down to 7th. Which means a considerably easier fixture. And a considerable harder one for GWS.

Neale heading back to wa
yeah huge. you would think either 6 (Cerra) or 8 would have to go back. Could be that simple perhaps. One does wonder if Freo would be closer to a flag then Brisbane.

Adams 28
Lyons 29
Neale 28
Rich 31
Zorko 32

They really only have max 2 more years at a crack I reckon

yeah huge. you would think either 6 (Cerra) or 8 would have to go back. Could be that simple perhaps. One does wonder if Freo would be closer to a flag then Brisbane.

Adams 28
Lyons 29
Neale 28
Rich 31
Zorko 32

Don't go early they have good depth , injuries got them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adams 28
Lyons 29
Neale 28
Rich 31
Zorko 32

Mightn't be that bad for them then. They get a top 10 talent and can inject some youth back into their midfield. Meanwhile they went 7-0 when Neale was injured this year

Lol @ “Freo close to a flag”
Whys that funny? Put Neale in that time they are arguably playing finals next year if Fyfe stays fit. From there. Why not? Hard to be able to say Brisbane will be top 4 next year after 2 straight sets exits. If Brisbane were to finish 5th or 6th, and Freo were to finish 7th or 8th, they arent really that far apart hey.

Whys that funny? Put Neale in that time they are arguably playing finals next year if Fyfe stays fit. From there. Why not? Hard to be able to say Brisbane will be top 4 next year after 2 straight sets exits. If Brisbane were to finish 5th or 6th, and Freo were to finish 7th or 8th, they arent really that far apart hey.
Freo & flag are mutually exclusive terms.

Freo & flag are mutually exclusive terms.
They certainly haven't had one so far - indeed if they go another 46 years they will surpass our premiership drought

They certainly haven't had one so far - indeed if they go another 46 years they will surpass our premiership drought
Surely the honour of taking on our longest premiership drought mantle is destined to go to the most unsuccessful entity in the history of all sports across the world - St Kilda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back