Training 2021 - Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always forget about/don’t recognise Foley

I came here for the exact purpose of finding out who that was. Of course it was Foley - my rule of thumb should be that if I can’t place someone, assume it’s Foley.

Oh my other purpose was to confirm it was Brander and not Rotham that crossed the line behind Langdon. Really wish that one of them would shave their beard or grow a mullet or get blonde tips or something ffs.

I came here for the exact purpose of finding out who that was. Of course it was Foley - my rule of thumb should be that if I can’t place someone, assume it’s Foley.

Oh my other purpose was to confirm it was Brander and not Rotham that crossed the line behind Langdon. Really wish that one of them would shave their beard or grow a mullet or get blonde tips or something ffs.

Rotham is now in his 5th year and is no longer a noob. So definitely wasn’t him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joshua Dawe

@joshuadawe9

·
3m

More importantly, Elliot Yeo is also back on deck. Taking it pretty easy in runners, not kicking with the main warm-up group, but a positive sign having missed the last 8
@WestCoastEagles
games of 2020 with osteitis pubis
@9NewsPerth

Joshua Dawe

@joshuadawe9

·
1m

Yeo now picking up the pace. Doesn’t look like much but probably as fast as we’ve seen him run in months. Gets a slap on the back from Alex Witherden for his efforts
@9NewsPerth

Joshua Dawe
@joshuadawe9

·
1m

Yeo now picking up the pace. Doesn’t look like much but probably as fast as we’ve seen him run in months. Gets a slap on the back from Alex Witherden for his efforts
@9NewsPerth
inb4 Yeo to miss a month with back injury

Article up on the the west Australian about training today if anyone has a subscription

Far out I am praying Yeoy is well on the mend. Any long term set backs or inability to perform is a huge blow to our chances.
This is the danger period. Club will start building him up slowly and we'll know by late Jan if he's good. Otherwise, expect the delayed surgery call to be made, ruling him out until early Aug at the min (by the time he recovers, does preseason and plays a couple of WAFL matches).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back