Training 2021 - Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson has put on some bulk by the look of it, still small though. That left boot though

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep he’s got a thumping boot on him, reminds me of Daniel Rich. Hope he turns out just as good.

Bizarre, why is his right hand above his head. It's like Dr Frankenstein tried to build a footballer.

It's called ownership. He's got his right hand up in acknowledgement before someone points out the bad ball drop. It's like "Yeah I know, got it, bad ball drop, it's just the way I roll".

View attachment 1028405View attachment 1028406View attachment 1028407
It goes from text book beautiful actions to WTF is that...
I don't rate Ainsworth's kicking much but that comparison is a bit unfair as both right footers have completed their drop and therefore more balanced whereas Ainsworth is still getting into the delivery stride, by the way, does he seem taller than before? That could explain why he looks thinner....or it could be the other way around.

I don't rate Ainsworth's kicking much but that comparison is a bit unfair as both right footers have completed their drop and therefore more balanced whereas Ainsworth is still getting into the delivery stride, by the way, does he seem taller than before? That could explain why he looks thinner....or it could be the other way around.
Looks like he's using his left hand to kick on his right foot! If he's going to kick with his left he's very very unbalanced and looks more chance to fall over than kick it.

Here are pictures of Ainsworth in his draft year:

View attachment 1028344 View attachment 1028345 View attachment 1028347

When he first got to the Club:

View attachment 1028348

First goal:

View attachment 1028349

Last season :

View attachment 1028351 View attachment 1028352

And this is him now today:

View attachment 1028353

View attachment 1028350

Most player put on bulk and beef up after three years in the system, start developing a rig on them.

He seems to be getting skinnier and thinner every season, at this rate on muscle decline at the start of next season he is going to look one of the extras in Schindlers List.

The thing that got me last season was this: he seems to be a lot skinnier than when he first played for us.... BUT ....... he now seemed a lot slower.

I just don't get that ......... you loose mass and get slower..... WTF :shrug:
I remember reading somewhere that he hasn't been able to do any decent weight training due to his finger. Not sure how true it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember reading somewhere that he hasn't been able to do any decent weight training due to his finger. Not sure how true it is
Heard that Ainsworth went undrafted in his first eligible draft year as his mother complained that he wouldn't lift a finger around the home.

View attachment 1028547View attachment 1028548
The height based off Yeo lines up. Rough night and squinting in to the sun and that could be the same dude. Either that or Hickmott has some explaining to do to Foley's Dad.

The only way that is the same person is if we have developed a machine that extracts pure life force so we can inject it directly into Yeo's groin and Foley has been the donor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back